The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

Awwwwww fab pics. LOVE the one with all the buggies and babies in a line! Xx

:happydance:

wish you could of came hun xx

Aww lovely pics :cloud9:
Had a great day today, thanks everyone! :hugs: Can't wait to see you all again soon :) x

Aww glad everyone had a great day. Pics looks lovely :D
So when and where is the next meet? :lol:

Arrgh all your pics are amazing guys! I'm trying to get mine up but my phone is playing up, arrrgh! So if the thread does die I'll be reviving it at some point to put my pics up!

I really did have the most wonderful day today guys and so did Emily, she really loves seeing all the gorgeous ickle baby faces!

Char, Emily's Daddy says he wants to meet this Alfie and ask what his intentions are with his daughter hahaha. He loves the pics of them!

what does everyone think of cadbury world? would it be too much hassle getting there? xx

aww nat bless you :) we were just chilling at the back nattering away :D

Rhi, at the next meet we have to talk more! We didn't talk that much :) x

I'll have to see where it is and trains.
Don't forget I want pictures with you in Char as well so someone has to PM me.

Whyyyy my ugly mush :rofl: i'll PM you the picture with me in now xx

Yeah defo :hugs: I just never know what to say to people :dohh: I'm a freak :haha:

Eurghhh... OT but someone come to my house and steal my food. I can't stop eating, I actually feel sick :sick:

Oooh was just thinking cadbury world would be expensive but checked and with my student card it's only £10.90.. So yeah, could do it.. Dunno whether the babies would actually enjoy it though, don't think we can deny that this one is just for us!!

i don't either Rhi :rofl: i'm so crap at conversation, I just waffle on! Me today was me being quieter than usual though coz' like I said to charlotte I felt a bit dodgy (she called me a fruitloop- cheeky cow :lol:) am PMing now Kirsty xx

Thanks

Someones going to have to help me with trains because I don't know which train would be closest to cadbury world :haha:

neither would I :lol: I got told by Anna I should of researched before I went to sealife because lisa ended up leading us, oopsie! x

Aww can I have the pic with Char in as well PMed to me? :(

just noticed, i'm the only one with my feet flat on the floor and I have the biggest head :rofl:

You can't put yourself down now Char we all know what you look like and know you're talking nonsense :haha:
Did you stick with the same outfit in the end?
I'm going to be the odd one out if we meet up because everyone knows each other now.

You won't be, promise :) i'll come over and talk to you & make you think i'm a weirdo- anna tapped me on the shoulder to show me a hello kitty balloon and i went KITTTTTTTTTY and everyone turned around so they probably think i'm odd :winkwink: & I did indeed! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->