The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

I'm not sure if I will be able to go - it's not long before payday so we will probably be skinto. Will have to let you know a bit closer to the time.

I mean I don't think I will be able to go to Cadbury World, not the Derby meet - train fares and entrance fees will cost quite a bit methinks :(

argh :wacko: forgot about that one :dohh: I should be fine to go to that one aswell funds permitting lol

<3

I'm not sure if I will be able to go - it's not long before payday so we will probably be skinto. Will have to let you know a bit closer to the time.

I mean I don't think I will be able to go to Cadbury World, not the Derby meet - train fares and entrance fees will cost quite a bit methinks :(

Hey the entrance is £14.30 and just had a look, the train from burton to bourneville is about £12.90 in advance.
Also found this, 2 4 1 at cadbury world when you travel there by train:
https://www.daysoutguide.co.uk/cadbury-world?gclid=CLCA35booaoCFUFC4QodrDpJXQ
I used them before in London you just take the voucher and your train ticket :) So that'll make it just over £7. And if there's an odd person this time it'll be alright cuz I get student discount! :happydance:

ooooh anna i hope you find a way to come, its not a meet if your not there :cry:

<3

ooh nat :thumbup: Hope you can come Anna :( x

Hey the entrance is £14.30 and just had a look, the train from burton to bourneville is about £12.90 in advance.
Also found this, 2 4 1 at cadbury world when you travel there by train:
https://www.daysoutguide.co.uk/cadbury-world?gclid=CLCA35booaoCFUFC4QodrDpJXQ
I used them before in London you just take the voucher and your train ticket :) So that'll make it just over £7. And if there's an odd person this time it'll be alright cuz I get student discount! :happydance:

You can get an off peak day return for £10.20 which is the same price I paid yesterday.

I will have to see how money pans out - I've spent a heck of a lot this week alone and there is the rest of the month to go yet. But I will definitely try if I can. I might see if I can get a cheap backpack too and take a pack up with me to save having to buy food lol!

anna!! you must come!! :brat: I think ill take a pack up with me saves me spending money on mcdonalds haha!!

<3

anna!! you must come!! :brat: I think ill take a pack up with me saves me spending money on mcdonalds haha!!

<3

You could say it saves spending money on mcdonalds, or you could say it gives you more money to spend on chocolate :haha:

If we could make it a week later I would definitely be able to go, but I don't want to be a pain and upset all the plans.

Erm...I'll probably be on hol a week later tbh... but if it needs to be then I don't mind...

If we went on the mon, 22nd I'd prob be okay?

I dont mind anyday aslong as its not the 8th august, 3rd and 16th september :thumbup:

<3

Wow so many replies i've been through about 8 pages to get this far haha. I can do the 18th or 22nd but nothing between 26th-29th as going on a break with OH and Bryce ^^ Not surex what else we could do other than cadbury world. There needs to be more attractions!

Was looking at the photos too and my feet don't even touch the floor (sadly)

aw pixoletta your so petite id love to have your firgure!!

<3

Erm...I'll probably be on hol a week later tbh... but if it needs to be then I don't mind...

Really sorry but we have already arranged a Derby meet for when Wriggly comes over that day :(

Really sorry but we have already arranged a Derby meet for when Wriggly comes over that day :(

Oh course forgot that haha.
Any time after that will probably be away... almost definitely will be by the thursday..:dohh::nope:

Aw no! As I said before, don't change it for me - I can go on the next meet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->