The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

oh dear :dohh: lol surely we can find a day. Nat- How long are you going on holiday for.

<3

about 2 weeks, tomorrow will find out for deffo when we're going away which might help lol! x

is everyone ok with that then, if nat finds out when shes going away and then well do it a couple of weeks after that. Like pixoletta said it gives us more time to save :thumbup:
redlily- you best be coming this time!!!! :lol:

<3

We are away from 10th Sept for a week - just so you all know lol xx

eek that seems so far away lol hopefully we can get a time that suits everyone in september

<3

We don't want to leave it too late though because it'll start getting cold and dark.

I'll be back at uni then, haha!

It's alright girls, organize it for the week you were going to before and then if I'm not on hol I'll come! Or organize it for 18th and i'll lend big betty the money till payday ;)

Aw don't be daft hun. As I said keep it as the 18th and I will try my best to make it xx

It's ok love, we have savings just prefer to try and stick to what we have in the current account if that makes sense rather than borrowing and paying back lol.

I will try and make the 18th August but depends on finances. Any other dates are fine apart from 10th September for a week xx

If you all do it in september-december I'll have to give it a miss- i'm at 6th form with only school holidays and weekends off, but if it's only me that can't make a specific date then don't worry it's not a loss really :thumbup:

& :lol: the photo makes me laugh, i'm too bloody tall!! xx

what about the 20th..would you be better then anna. is it a different week :wacko: ah im rubbish at organising lol

<3

20th is a Saturday but we don't get paid until the 24th.........

oh right gotcha. erm. Im at a loss then lol. would you be able to come if we did it a week earlier..argh but weve got the meet on the 8th
:wacko: My brain is frazzled lol.
<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"