The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

I don't want to be a pain. Leave it at the 18th and I will do my best to come. I've spent a fortune already and we only got paid 4 days ago lmao!

aw anna i really want you to come!! I dont mind buying your train ticket or cadbury world entrance ticket, honestly not at all.

<3

:( Would be lovely if everyone could go hmm how about early october? Thing is weekends will be packed if we go then.

I'm a loser and can pretty much do any day bar aug 13th (its my birthday)

I can only do school holidays :)blush:) if it's past september. I'm on holiday 26th or the 27th august - the 3rd or the 4th september :lol: Can't do the 6th August because i'm at a family party, one of the weekends i'm in newcastle & then that's it :thumbup: Obviously i can't do the day before holiday because i'll probably sleep and be getting last minute things :) xx

We will sort something out don't worry. Eeeek so excited, i've just ordered a build your own mei tai!! ^^ It's going to look awesome!

Ooh where's that from?

Are we any closer to deciding a date yet?

We need everyone, am I right in saying people are going to try for the 18th? x

Ooh where's that from?

Are we any closer to deciding a date yet?

https://www.meitaibaby.com/ I decided blueberry straps with the pirate animal design ^^ :happydance:

I can do the 18th and Bournville is easy for me as it's not too far.

I think were going for the 18th and anna's going to try her hardest to come, i hope she can make it. Ill message Rhio92 and see if she can make it.

<3

Okay, ahh you're here Char, i'm texting you haha.. I asked EmziixBo0o if she can come too with Gracie :) x

Gaaaah I can't do the 18th because I've got an appointment with the nurse at 10am - by the time I get out of there and walk to the station there won't be much point in going!

I've just spotted my appointment card on the fridge door :cry:

awww new avatar!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"