The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

would love to come but dont think i can afford it in august as we having holiday in august and then sept as well :(

eek alfies going to be one soon :cry: ill cry my eyes out on his birthday lol
October should be fine for us.

<3

^^ just read it maybe october if i get any time off uni in october and its a day i can come i will, not that i have a clue who to get their on the trian :dohh:

mummytochloe, where you coming from??

I like the idea of halloween meet? :haha:

Long eaton, so would be either notts or derby train startion, as you connect their from long eaton :D

and chloe would be 1 then :cry:

I might dress alfie up as a cat :rofl: if its cold enough mothercare do cat themed snowsuits lol

<3

how cute, i really hope i can come but its looking like i dont get half tersm off uni :cry:

Awww yay, can we do that then? I might bring some cat ears or something

OMG HELLO KITTY :cloud9: Char please dress him as a cat :lol:

I just looked up baby fancy dress and found this :lol:
https://www.escapade.co.uk/Children...-Kids-Costumes/Hot-Dog-Baby-Bunting-7-10-.asp

haha. yes october would be fine for me I think, ive got 2 months to save so alls good :lol:

<3

I will let you all know closer to time if im off

https://www.blushfashions.com/index...d=1468&zenid=30273941962fb626fef7038c1ef1feca

:cloud9:

I could probably dress LO as hello kitty actually, blue dungarees and a stripy top and a little red bow :lol: I dressed her as a witch last halloween

If you dressed her as Hello Kitty, i'd love you forever, and ever, and ever..

but I won't hug you-promise! :lol:

Aw Little Char I was in H&M today and they have lots of GORGEOUS hello kitty clothes for babies!!! There is this beautiful little denim dress that I fell in love with - think I'm gonna have to take DH in there for a butchers :haha:

:haha: you can hug LO instead :D
She already has a red and white stripy top and a red headband with a bow so just need the dungarees now

Awww Anna! When I have a LO, if I have a little girl there will be an endless supply of Hello Kitty on her :cloud9:

ahhhhhh :cloud9:

Would she let me hug her :lol: she'd probably rebel like my brother, she'd look cute- I say dooooo ittttttttt!

I get nearly all LO's clothes from H&M. She got a hello kitty cardi and she used to have hk shoes :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->