The MILF Club!

After my mat pay finished, i left my full time job as a care assistant for the elderly and took a saturday job at a bakery, just to tide me over til the new year, when i planned on looking for something more permanant and better suited to my childcare needs.

I have been at the bakery for 4 weeks, all was going well, but my best friend who also works there, is due back off mat leave tomorrow. Basically she couldnt afford to keep us both on. And it appears its last in first out. I wouldnt of minded if i had been told it was just short term, or to fill in when people were off sick/on annual leave, but she didnt employ me on those terms. I was under the impression it was a permanant position every saturday. Im so annoyed that ive been left short, 12 hours before im due to start my shift. She has known for 9 months the date in which my friend would be returning.

Unfortunately no contract was every drawn up, so im left jobless and pennyless with no leg to stand on!

Gutted.

X

Sorry your day has been shit :nope: FX your date goes well tomorrow!

Great job with the crunches :thumbup:

That sucks about your job! If she knew it was going to just be temporary she could've at least told you. FX you get a new job soon!

Sorry Becky! That isn't fun. Hope your date goes well!

So sorry you had such a bad day, Becky :hugs:

Enjoy your date!

That is ridiculous! But i hope your date goes well:)

Guess who is in their pre-pregnancy skinny jeans.... Me! A little tight, but I don't care, so long as the button doesn't burst open! :haha:

Yay for fitting in your pre-pregnancy skinny jeans! :happydance:

:rofl: just dont sit down! Jokes....so happy for you!:)

Becky - boo for job loss :(

Ellie - yay for skinny jeans!

2nd date went really well :) i even got a cheeky snog!!!!

Ellie- Feels good right? Breath in! Ive invested in top to toe spanx... Love them!

X

I need to get some more big knickers Becky! I definitely need to invest in some top to toe spanx!

Glad the date went well!

I have no idea what a cheeky snog is... but sounds like you had a good night!

I know what a cheeky snog is! :kiss: So glad your date went well

I paid just £10 for my spanx (but a cheaper version) and have never looked back! Best item of clothing and only a tenner!

1st date was dinner and drinks, 2nd date was cinema and drinks... 3rd date ive invited him over and offered to cook, and asked him to bring a bottle of wine and a dvd. My question is, is that too soon to be asking him over? We have only kissed (with a little tongue!) once, and held hands walking from pub to pub. Will he assume sex is on the cards on tuesday? I have read online that 24% of people have sex before or on the 3rd date and that most men consider this ok and if you go past the 3rd date without any intamacy you risk them loosing interest... Eeeek im so out of practise!! :lol:

X

It all depends on the guy. Don't do anything you don't want to do! If he loses interest because you've had 3 dates and no sex, then he's probably not the best guy for you anyways!

Enjoy your next date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->