The MILF Club!

Great news Becky that your dates are going well. I don't agree with the whole sex statistics. Just take your time, it will happen when it happens, when you both are ready. Don't rush in to it :)

Yay for another good date! Not sure about the whole sex expectation thing. OH and I went for it on the first :blush: Good luck Tuesday!

Wow the 1st date :lol:

I guess i just like the excitement of the unknown, and dont want him thinking that just cos i put out on the third date im easy or dont intend on a long term relationship, but also want him to know that im attracted to him (oh gosh i just wanna rip his clothes off!) and dont want him thinking im uninterested.

Maybe im over thinking it, but i will be sure to buy new lingerie tomorrow!! I cant have him peeling off my full body spanx!!

X

Whats a cheeky snog?!:rofl:
Becky, i think its a bit soon..,,but its whatever you feel comfy with:) good luck:)

To be fair, there was a bit of alcohol involved.

I don't know what I'd do if I were in your shoes! I agree with meli - do what you feel comfortable with :thumbup: If he's a keeper, he'll respect whatever decision you make.

I think we did it on our 1st date too :blush: But we had known each other for years.. And there was also alcohol involved.

I don't agree with the whole statistic thing. My and my husband waited two weeks but we had seen each other 7 times. I was still a virgin when I met him (aged 23! :blush:) so I felt like two weeks wasn't actually a long time to wait at all. If he is worth it he will respect whatever decision you make :)

DH and I were stone cold sober and we did it the first night :haha: But you all know I'm a horny beast.

Just do what's right for you Becky, there's no right or wrong answer.

My husband and i waited for three months! I was a virgin as well... I think i had just turned 20. It just depends on the couple:)

And Zebra, too :thumbup:

I lost my virginity at 20 years old but met DH when I was 27.

I didnt know when i had sex with oh that wede end up getting married so if we never did then who knows....:haha: i kinda regret i didnt have those slutty days to get out of my system!

Good for you HM!

To be fair.. I don't really have any regrets either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->