The MILF Club!

Buzzing :)

Although i was in mothercare today having my new car seat installed, and some matey pulled up to tell me my exhaust was hanging off! It had rusted off completely and now the exhaust is sat in my cars boot and i cat drive it!

Other than that, alls good!

X

Aww that sucks Becky! Hope it gets fixed soon!

Just back from MIL's... I'm pretty sure she just likes to disagree with me for the sake of disagreeing with me :dohh:

Aww that sucks Becky! Hope it gets fixed soon!

Just back from MIL's... I'm pretty sure she just likes to disagree with me for the sake of disagreeing with me :dohh:

That must be annoying :hugs:

I think most MILs are annoying though. We do get along but I often just have to bite my tongue.

I have to be nice this week. She's getting another mastectomy tomorrow. I do feel badly for her. She's had breast cancer twice, and she tested positive for a gene that predicts a super high rate of cancer recurrence so she's being proactive and chop chop the other side. I'm not bringing Fumfy to the hospital (Fumfy has had more than enough hospital action this week) but I'll visit at her house and bring food, thinking of making the penne and meatballs that I was too lazy to make yesterday. I'll offer to do some light cleaning and shopping (with her credit card :) ) if needed. DH will also spend Sat. night at her house because she can't be alone the first night. She said we were welcome to spend the night but Fumfy and I are good - the toddler and the massively preggo need their own beds :)

Your poor MIL. I actually feel bad for her. Hope the surgery goes well! My Dad and a few other people in my family have had cancer and it is horrible to deal with. And I think you're right not bringing Fumfy to the hospital :hugs:

Well that sucks. I wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemy. Hope the surgery goes well and she's back to her PITA self in no time :winkwink:

LOL I'm sure she will! It's easier to feel annoyed with her than sad for her! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->