The MILF Club!

:rofl: Amy!!

We have a new postman, he's actually pretty cute! I'm sorry, but OH is gone for 12hrs a day, and usually the only other guy I see is Raffy :dohh:

I wish my postman was doable, unfortunately mine is a fat middle aged woman:rofl:

Ellie you lucky thing!

Don't worry Meli, mines an extremely ancient guy who wears shorts in every kind of weather bless him.. Need to hire us a window cleaner I think!

I broke my sex drought!!!!! (Without needing to prey on my poor postman!)

:lol:

3rd date was definately 3rd time lucky... And NOT dissappointing. Im quietly confident we will see each other again, doesnt stop me checking my phone constantly... And he only left 1.5 hrs ago...

Hope your all ok.

X

Waheeey, go Becky :happydance: glad you enjoyed yourself :winkwink:

https://www.cafepress.co.uk/mf/22614877/dad-mailman-wb_maternity?productId=175216226 :rofl:

Haha love that t shirt... Wish i was pregnant again just so i could wear it!

X

That's great Becky! Glad you had fun! Hope he calls soon. :)

I feel I qualify now to officially join this thread :D

I have shed 30 kilos, under my pre pregnancy weight and realise now i officially am finally a MILF as I have been getting checked out at the gym, and flirted with by guys at work :blush:

Yes, I am married. But i have worked SO F'ING HARD for the past 9 months that I am bloody well enjoying the attention dammit!!!!! :bunny:

He text... Woooop!!

I know sex after only 3 dates doesnt make it monogamus or a relationship... But what now?

Help!

I definately feel lile a MILF now... And hes definately a DILF haha x

Welcome sandilion! :)

Glad you heard beck from him Becky :)

Go Becky! FX this is the one! I don't know at to tell you about the whole relationship status thing. I've been out of the dating scene for too darn long. Maybe that's something you two can discuss at your next date.

And you're definitely a MILF now :haha: (not that you weren't before!)

Not feeling to milfy today, what with an ibs flareup and all:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->