The MILF Club!

DH and I kept things open, undiscussed.. not sure what you want to call it for 5 weeks. Then we sorta unplanned spent an entire weekend together and we both just knew. And so the obvious question was when do you change your fb status? And that today is what makes you official. :haha:

Not feeling to milfy today, what with an ibs flareup and all:blush:

DH has ulcerative colitis (probably would kill me if he knew I was mentioning it on the forum - oops!) He doesn't feel too sexy when it's acting up.

:hugs: for Meli!

Think I'm gonna get into town one day next week and get myself hat, mittens and scarf - the Manchester Christmas markets are now on so I'll need them for when we plan to go! :D

Sounds like a plan Amy! You have to get yourself a wacky jumper too! And I saw in the men's department of Primark they had funny hats like a pudding and Christmas tree, I want one! :rofl:

4th date... Here goes!!!

This ones for all you sexy/pregnant MILFs haha x

And i think tonights the night im just gonna outright ask him... Are we casually dating ie. seeing other people or are we only sleeping with each other???

What do you reckon???

X

:rofl: think the christmas pud hat is a tad too far Ellie, the wacky jumpers (matching ofc) are a must though!

Becky - have fun! I'd definitely ask where he thinks things are going/what's your 'status' :D eeek, exciting hope it goes great! x

Have fun, its good to know where you stand:)

Go for it! It's always good to know you both want the same thing! :)

Hello ladies :) Apologies, hope it's not too late to join! I've been meaning to track this group down ever since you messaged me about it HM :haha:
I'll call it making an entrance/being fashionably late lol :)

Thank you! Your avatar is too cute :haha: loving the eyebrows! How do you pronounce your LOs name?

Thanks :) She still makes the funniest faces, I really need to update my pic haha :)

It's pronounces kwee-va

Hi Dizzy!!

Badges would be cool! I'm not graphically savvy - anyone here interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->