The MILF Club!

Zebra you do have quite the siggy! :)

If we have a badge I'd at least put it on the front page of my journal if I couldn't fit it in the signature.

DH is picking me up a crispy chicken sandwich for dinner, nom nom nom

Yeah my signature is a little bonkers :haha:

Ooo good idea HM :D

Mmmm you are making me hungry, nom nom nom :D

Kristin, youre making me too hungry :toothpick: badges would be awesome!:)

I won't tell you about my amazing lunch then :haha:

I like informative siggies - your siggies tell a story!

I love hearing about food...and i love the food network:) one of my secret pleasures is lying in bed eating and watching food network! Youde think i was three hundred pounds!

Food network is cool! I like Chopped. I try to guess who's getting chopped before they get chopped :)

I love chopped! I like the new ones like guys grocery games etc. I love guy fieri, hes to funny!

I love food network, think it's food network we have.. With drivers, dine ins and dives? And that program with that girl who cooks she's quite annoying.. She has tattoos thats about all I remember :haha:

Yeah I'd put it in my journal if it didn't fit in my sig, even jus a lil smiley holding a sign saying 'milf' kinda like the "say wha" smiley..
I don't have any kinda program to make one though :(

I think that is bitchin kitchen....im such a loser!:dohh: good idea amy:)

Yeaaaa thats the one. Does my nut in!

I threw up watching Man V Food in my last preg, cos he was eating a huge baguette and it had melted cheese on it and he was showing how as he got to the end the cheese had turned into rubber and was chewy. Omg it was vile, I was eating chips, cheese & beans at that moment :sick:

Gross! Not appealing watching a man stuff himself until he yaks!

Oh yeah, Man v. Food! I don't understand how he's not 400 lbs. He must not eat much between binges :haha:

I don't know how he can eat that amount of food. He can't be in good health.

I want his job! Just kidding....ide be a whale by now! (he must work out or maybe he pukes adterwards:haha:)

He had to stop didn't he cos his doctor told him to (thats what I read anyways) so now on his programmes its random members of the public doing the challenges lol!

I think he has yakked before - wasn't there a milkshake episode? :sick:

Got my 30 day shred dvd in the mail yesterday! Totally not doing it until after Bobby is born though. I'd probably die :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->