The MILF Club!

I should do Richard in the meantime but I can't seem to get off the couch atm...

Whos Richard?!

Good luck on the shred Kristin, I've heard some good things about that think that may be how I try to shift baby weight!

Started a secret FB group - already added you if we are friends. If you want to join, PM me your info!

Love the fb group :)

I can't wait to get going on 30ds too :)

I'm all about the secret groups :ninja: then telling everyone about them :haha:

I totally nurse the pregnancy status.... I am not exercising until a reasonable time after babies are born and I am the one who determines what is reasonable. :) I figure running around after Andrew is exercise enough.

I'm not one for exercise when not pregnant so whilst I am pregnant I refuse! Dog walks are enough for me, I'd class walking around town shopping as a workout :haha:

I will exercise after birth though, I'm determined.. I think!

We have been doing recently! I really enjoy it. We've only had a 15 min walk round the park in the dark today :dohh:

Becky - how did the date go?! Any updates?

My bestie said she'll cut my hair next week! So this week I'm gonna buy my dye and get my eyebrows waxed. Need to start feeling good :D

Nice!

I cut Fumfer's bangs and they're mostly even :thumbup: I'm getting better :haha:

Sweet! That will be nice Amy!

I think I might cut and dye my hair soon, but I'm not sure..

Hi MILFs!!

Amy, plenty to update!! We had our 4th date on saturday, he came over for a take away and spent time in my company until 1pm sunday! He left to see freinds, ans text sunday evening to see if i was in as he was driving past, so spent sunday night til 5am monday morning! I had to buy the morning after pill on sunday, after we got carried away and didnt put a condom on... Eeeeek!!

And we discussed things, and we are "official" :)

x

Hi MILFs!!

Amy, plenty to update!! We had our 4th date on saturday, he came over for a take away and spent time in my company until 1pm sunday! He left to see freinds, but text sunday evening to see if i was in as he was driving past, so he spent sunday night til 5am monday morning! Basically 2 nights in a row :) I had to buy the morning after pill on sunday... £22!! After we got carried away and didnt put a condom on... Eeeeek!!

We discussed things, and we are "official" :)

We havent arranged another date yet, although i think we are past calling them dates?! More like just when do we see eachother next.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"