The MILF Club!

Hi MILFs!!

Amy, plenty to update!! We had our 4th date on saturday, he came over for a take away and spent time in my company until 1pm sunday! He left to see freinds, ans text sunday evening to see if i was in as he was driving past, so spent sunday night til 5am monday morning! I had to buy the morning after pill on sunday, after we got carried away and didnt put a condom on... Eeeeek!!

And we discussed things, and we are "official" :)

x

Thanks ladies.

I know... 22 squid!! I couldnt believe it, i could of got it free if i had waited til the following day when the sexual health clinic reopened after the weekend, but i didnt wanna wait that long. Its worth the money to know i wont be pregnant, and the sex was worth it too lol.

Hopefully now we have embarked on an actual relationship, we can sit down and properly discuss contraception, as we both have children with seperated parents!

Cant actually believe its you ladies ive gotta thank :) It was your idea to try online dating, and its pure luck?? i had a sucessful first date!! All my friends were negetive about online dating and told me not to waste my time on it!

x

Just in the queue in Asda, and the lady whos joined on behind me, has a necklace with MILF written on it!! Haha x

Oh ladies *sighs*

I just told FOB ive been dating... He didnt like it one bit... *huffs*

x

Screw FOB, its up to him becaaauuuussseeee?.... No answers? Cos its not :thumbup:

Started the 30 day Crunch Challenge today...

https://30dayfitnesschallenges.com/classes/30-day-crunch-challenge/

:bodyb:

Yay!

I bought the 30 day shred DVD but totally haven't done it yet. I think post pregnancy will be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->