The MILF Club!

This is meant to be a MILF club and we're talking about poop! :rofl:

Hey, we may be hot moms but we still had to labor to get these kids outta us!:)

Had fun at mom's tonight with the whole family, and tomorrow we are going swimming around noon, which meant a full leg shave tonight! I'm tired now :haha: Hopefully swimming tomorrow will help get bubs into position.

When I was Googling transverse babies (because I've never heard of that before), the one page I went to had a video on how to get them to move. I'll see if I can find it.

Have fun swimming tomorrow! :shipw:

Here ya go

https://thegreendoula.com/blog1/201...ourage-a-baby-in-transverse-position-to-turn/

You can also try this: Have either your partner or friend speak to the baby, shine a flash light, or place ear phones at your pubic bone area. <You could have DH shine a flashlight up there! Show Bobcat the exit :rofl:

I will admit I did poo during labour, my partner and the midwife wouldn't tell me. But I said I think I remember pooing, I felt something come out of me. They said do you want to know. I said yup, they told me I did but it was a tiny amount. She just put something to catch it in and took it away. No fuss made :)

I was messy anyways, kneeling in blood and such, I had to sit in it after too haha. Was glad of the shower :haha:

Oh man....that shower afterwards....the best feeling in the world! (forget about the baby you just had:haha:)

Lol yeah :haha: It was amazing just to feel clean. I was brushing my teeth while on the bouncy ball too before I had her :haha:

Pooping happens alot and it's no big deal, trust me by the time you're pushing that baby out you won't give a shiny shit.... you see what I did there!!! :haha:

The shower afterwards is Amazing but what about the tea and toast! :cloud9:

Does everyone get tea and toast? I imagine I'll be starving, tea and toast sounds like it'd be great after all of that pushing!

Have fun at swimming HM!

I was brought a full evening meal which was amazing, was given some fresh orange juice too. Divine :) Just what I needed.

For Fumfy's stay we got 3 meals a day. I usually ordered fruit and yogurt but they offered sandwiches, salads, dinners etc

Ended up not swimming today as it was ridiculously cold, Fumfy was grumpy, and I was getting crotch stomped lol. I laid on my side which helped.

I had meals but it wasn't very good... but we ordered pizza direct to our room, that was awesome in the middle of the night. :) And the shower was great too, minus the constant bleeding during and after.... those first few days after labour are not sexy... :haha:

Oh may I please join this group?! Lol I don't know if I pooed during pushing. But my first thought after "oh what a beautiful baby" was. "I need food now!!!!" Lol my whole medical team looked at me funny but I was hungry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->