The MILF Club!

im good, thinking of weighing myself today, tho that might be a mistake as ive been eating out alot for the last couple days:(

Had a huge roast dinner at my FIL's house, plus apple pie and cream. Oops. A very unhealthy weekend in all!

:yipee: ok im going to disclose my weight:blush: im now 159, which im very happy about as i was 169, when i got preg with evan. so ive lost all the weight plus ten pounds, i had gotten up to 194 or so at the end. ive lost about another pound in the last month, but i havent been doing anything different so im chalking it up to bf:) my goal weight is 125-130:)

Can I join the MILF club? :)

My baby is 2 months old and perfect :cloud9: I am a girly girl, even though I have a newborn, you won't see me out of the house without make up or my hair curled!! :haha: and of course that goes for baby as well! She doesn't leave the house with out a matching headband!

I am a couple pounds away from my pre pregnancy weight. I have been trying weight watchers the last couple weeks. First week I did amazing and lost 4lbs! Then I have kind of... Lost motivation since then. I can smell the cake in my oven cooking now :rofl: Tomorrow's a new day. Rite!?!?

Welcome! And congrats on your new bundle!

Wow you are brave for disclosing your weight! It'll cheer you all up to know that I'm probably the biggest one here :) I'm 5'8" and a size 18. Not sharing my weight but that should give you a visual. I'm not a dainty flower.

Great job on the weight loss meli!

Before I found out I was pregnant, I had managed to lose 22 pounds (211 to 189 :blush: ). I promised myself I wouldn't gain as much this time - I gained 45lbs with Owen! So far, I'm only up two pounds. I've continued with my walking and it's really paid off. This morning I tried on the skinny jeans I could barely fit into before I found out I was pregnant and they're loose it thighs and waist - and I've got a bump (though they sit below it so maybe that's why). :wohoo:

oh stop it! youre beautiful! (and ive seen pics!) i have always been smaller, so it took alot to come to terms with being abit bigger since having kids:( im comfortable in my skin,until i see pics of myself that is!

babybrums, thats so great! you must look amazing!

Go girls! I've been good enough lately working out and stuff. But yesterday I ate cake all day, today we've been eating an unmerciful amount of junk watching the all Ireland football finals, and OH has just gone to get chips. :blush:

Mmmm cake! Desserts (cakes, brownies, cookies, etc) are my weakness!

Chocolate and coca cola are my weaknesses! A couple days ago i bought a bag of mini reeses peanut butter cups:blush: (i hid them in my side table so:)i wouldnt have to share with the kids!) am i an addict?:winkwink:

HM, I've seen pics too and you look great! Didn't realize you were that tall though.... damn I'm short 5'4''.

I still had 20 lbs to be at my normal weight, so now I'm hoping that this pregnancy I don't gain more than I did last time so that at least I'll end up in the same position afterwards (if that makes sense).

OH is so romantic, he's taking me ploughing on Wednesday... Woot! But he tells me it's all stalls and fun stuff. It's a big festival. So lots of walking for this little Londoner on Wednesday!

Walking is great exercise! Especially after all that cake!

Ellie - I'm going to a fair on Tuesday. It'll be lots of walking, which I plan on canceling out with fried dough :devil:

Hope - breastfeeding burns loads of calories :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->