The MILF Club!

Sounds yummy Bev!

Hi Sanrio!! My blood sugar was high last night. I probably have GD again. Glucose test next week. Protein bar for breakfast this morning! Hang in there, not much longer for you!!

hi sanrio! dont worry the milf in you will come out for sure!

thx ellie! i hope so:)

hope all you milfs are doing good today:)

You ladies don't half natter :haha:

Need advice ladies! I'm hoping to get my hair cut next week, I'm thinking of getting some kind of fringe but maybe just a side one? I'm not sure what'll suit my face but I hate my forehead haha if anyone has any ideas or pictures to inspire me that'd be great :thumbup:

LoveSanrio - I'm sure you'll defo get your milfyness back!

Hi LoveSanrio! (I love Sanrio too!)

Hopefully the weight loss and healthy eating will keep the GD under control :)

Haha that's awesome! I have a ridiculously large Sanrio collection that I actually had to box up and put in storage when I found out we were expecting again! It took up an entire room!

Today feels like a slow day for me. It's actually raining outside which I'm sure will cool it down quite a bit. I can't believe September is almost over already! Did it fly by for anyone else?

My BGL was 95 this morning for my fasting. I hate the fasting number so much because it is the number I can't control. It drives me crazy. It was right on the dot today, but sometimes it is a few points too high. The rest of my numbers through the day are fantastic looking.

Thinking about doing some yoga today.... after I take a nap :haha:

Good for you! I wish i could do yoga!

amytrisha - I hate my forehead too but I'm too scared to get bangs! Maybe start off with something to the side and if you like the look, you can always go shorter :thumbup:

LoveSanrio -The fasting number drives me nuts too for that same reason - it's out of your control! Enjoy your yoga - and your nap!!!

I've had a side/sweepy fringe before and a full fringe when I was little (hated it) but not sure what to get now as I'm gonna be a mummy :haha: I just want a new look! :)

Maybe ask your hairdresser? They always have good suggestions on what would suit you!

I can't believe people actually hate their foreheads! What's to hate? I get hating a nose or teeth or something but foreheads are just .. skin! Amytrisha, for what it's worth, I think your forehead is very normal looking :haha:

I'd do a side sweepy one if I were you :)

:rofl:
My forehead is HUGE, on every picture I raise my eyebrows to make it look smaller hahahaha OH bullies me over it every time someone takes out a camera..
Infact at bubs scan OH said "wow it's head is huge" the sonographer said "the heads are usually bigger and the body grows to the head" OHsaid "no seriously look at Amy's fod, just look at it.."

:dohh:

Thankyou though :haha: I'm thinking sweepy fringe too :) will ask the hairdresser what she thinks!

Your forehead looks a-ok to me :)

I can't stand bangs. I got some side swept ones this summer. Then I started sweating, and I had hair sticking to my face. Blech. I started growing them out after a day! :haha:

i cant stand bangs! i look horrible with bangs and i have a small forehead, i once cut Bs bangs and they came out sooooo horrible! never again will my kids have bangs!

I cut Fumfy's bangs too, check em out in my avatar pic :haha: I kind of fixed them :haha:

short? ummm that was an understatement! i learned my lesson, i havent touched allies hair, and evan will prob be buzzed,(if he ever gets hair that is!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->