The MILF Club!

Me and the new fella have exactly 10 years between us, he loves songs about the 80s... And im like whaaaaaaaat??

X

I was 1990...

Your still a sexy MILF whatever year your born!!

X

We're all bloody sexy milfs, (or milfs in training) and we're in the club to proove it :winkwink: :kiss:

Ladies, a little off topic, but im sat in on my own tonight (too much time to think!)...

If Jon and I are still seeing one another at Christmas, what the heck do i buy him????? We would have been together just 2 months!

X

I had been seeing Terry for 1.5 months on our first Christmas. I just got him a few toiletries sets and chocolates. And Pringles because I kept eating his :blush: He got me a monkey hot water bottle and a monkey teddy with a star that you could register as your own :)

Oh Bev his gift to you was just adorable :)

I was thinking a bottle of aftershave and something naughty :lol: like pants with a slogan on!!

X

Sounds like a great gift idea! Maybe some massage oils.....

Ummmm, i was born in 1981:blush:

Me too meli - you're not alone :thumbup:

I'm terrible with Christmas gifts. OH and I don't even bother because we just whatever we want during the year anyway. He tried last year - bought me a necklace with a silver wiener dog on it (we have three). He could tell I didn't like it. I felt so bad! I returned it :blush:

Becky the first gift I ever got OH was when I went on holiday, we'd been together 3-4 weeks so I bought him novelty boxers "it aint gonna suck itself" and "pull down in case of an emergency".. I regret the first pair :rofl:
I agree with the smelly sets, massage oils sound kinky :winkwink: :haha:

I would just like to announce that I was born in 1976!!! :rofl: Amy I met Gray the year you were born! Holy shit, I'm ancient!!!:haha:

You could be out quickly hun, I think for a ftm the minimum is 6 hours. When I had my second I had him at 8.40 pm and we were discharged just after 11pm!

Hahaha did you?! 93 must have been a great year :winkwink:

Ahhh really?!?!? I didn't think they could discharge me so soon, or that late at night! That's made me feel tonnes better!

1980 here :thumbup: DH and I are 5 days apart but a good balance of similarities and differences. I like the differences - I wouldn't want a carbon copy of me, that'd be boring.

He got me diamond earrings a month after we were dating so I can't say anything is too much for a first Christmas :haha:

I was born in 1986. Me and DH born in the same month of the same year

1987 here :) I got dh a couple of books that he wanted for our first xmas together... Man I'm boring!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->