The MILF Club!

Thats horrible lindy! Some women!:growlmad:

My mil doesnt really give a shit about us...we moved back here to be near them, and my sil and her family moved away...so mil and fil HAD to follow them! I was preg with allie at the time, and she had to announce that after thirty years of living here they were moving away:wacko: and when they come to visit, all she talks about is sils kids! Ummm, you see them every day, how about giving my kids the attention they deserve?:dohh:

Your MIL sucks too Meli. Geez, does anyone have a decent one?!

Lindy that is so sad. Some people just shouldn't be parents :(

An Meli, seriously WTF! That's horrible to do something like that.

Three boys :shock: And three under two :shock: :shock: I'm kind of jealous. I was hoping for another boy. I'll settle for a healthy baby girl though.

I would've like at least one girl in there, but having 3 boys this close together and twins in there... pretty sure we are done after this!

Your MIL sucks too Meli. Geez, does anyone have a decent one?!

My mil has her flaws, which DH and I agree on and therefore I am allowed to bitch about, but otherwise she is great, she cooks us food, she takes care of Andrew and she doesn't overstay her welcome. :)

Lol! I actually love my MIL and am sad she lives 200 miles away. She's visiting tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it. Am I weird?! :winkwink: :rofl:

You're lucky Bev! I wish everyone could be as lucky as you when it came to MIL!!!

I am lucky! Our parenting methods are very different. But she accepts it now and we get on so well :)

I'm glad a couple of us have decent MILs :thumbup: Seems like several are either smothering or disinterested.

It's hard for me to put myself in MIL's shoes but I'm trying to imagine missing Fumfy like crazy and having to resist the urge to over involve myself. :shrug: I'm glad she cares so much. It's probably my own bias that's clouding my view of her motives to help. She probably doesn't think I'm incompetent, she just desperately wants to be a part of things.

Who has plans this weekend?

No plans for us this weekend other than a trip to the Sprint store to check out the iPad. We're supposed to get five inches of snow tonight though so who knows if that will happen. You'd think people would know how to drive in it by now, but that doesn't seem to be the case! I feel confident driving in the snow (especially with a 4x4) but I don't trust the other morons on the road, especially with Owen and bump in tow.

What are your plans?

Bs ballet exam and lunch with friends on sat...nothing so far on sunday:thumbup:

Saturday I'm going to Dublin to pick up my cousin Bobby from the airport, doing some shopping on the way back.

Sunday were going in to town to Winterval! Raffy might go and see Santa! :xmas4:

Oh and we have te X Factor finale :yipee:

How are all you lovely ladies so close to Christmas?

Tell me what youve been getting up to x

:wave: How are you Becky?

I'm dyeing my hair to get rid of my grays right now! Can't be a proper milf if I look ancient :haha:

Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm about to tuck in to one of 8 tubs of Ben and Jerry's I bought today :thumbup:

Merry Christmas!

Yum! Which flavor? I looooove heath bar with vanilla ice cream.

I love...if i had a million flavors:):)

Kristin..at least im not the only one with a few greys..or in my instance..whites:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->