!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

Did anyone read the diet book that came free with last months Cosmopolitan? It was very good!

|Had a bit of a blow oiut at meal last night but back on track now...... everyone ok?

Not me! lol
I've pigged out like crazy for the last two days. Not too sure why, I just couldn't get enough food!!
I'm back on track today though...just heading up to do my workout, because I've just put Devin to bed.

|Had a bit of a blow oiut at meal last night but back on track now...... everyone ok?

Not me! lol
I've pigged out like crazy for the last two days. Not too sure why, I just couldn't get enough food!!
I'm back on track today though...just heading up to do my workout, because I've just put Devin to bed.

Are you on the AF part of your cycle? Cause that always makes me want to pig out

Not me! lol

Are you on the AF part of your cycle? Cause that always makes me want to pig out

No. AF is a bit irregular because of BFing, but I'm not due on for at least another 2 weeks, likely 3 weeks.
And I seem to be the opposite of that...I tend to lose weight while on AF. Not sure why, but I'm okay with that! The only problem is I tend to gain it all back right afterward.

Welcome crossroads and CeriB!! :wave: Ceri- I'll add you to the front when I get a chance. :flower: Crossroads, I need your stats hun!!

I'm fighting my hardest to not gain this week with AF. I'm exercising a bit more than usual and really watching what I eat and trying to drink tons of water. So I am hoping I can beat the AF gain for once. :lol:

Off to walmart now. Emma is already in a crappy mood so this should be interesting..:roll:

Updated front post! :D

It's late for you isn't it jms? Evenings are definitely the worst. :hugs: Just keep thinking how great you did last week with the 2.5 loss!! I find thinking about my past loss keeps me motivated.

Yay for will power!
I just stood in the kitchen, looking at my options for a bedtime snack. I was about to grab something not healthy at all, when I thought "I'm not hungry, why am I even in here?" As much as I thought I wanted that snack, I managed to talk myself out of it!
Go me!!

That's awesome!! :D Wish I could say the same for tonight..I ate 4 string cheeses. :shy: I saw them in the fridge and I just had to have them in that moment. I know cheese isn't that bad but it's probably not that good either.

I really get snacky at night. How can we stop it? Its when I am sitting down to watch a bit of TV after the baby is in bed. I think I eat most of my calories at night. I have not been staying on track the past 2 weeks. I am an emotional eater and a hormonal eater and I am about to get AF which is making me eat like a horse plus my brother fell skiing on the weekend and broke his collar bone and now it need surgery tomorrow. Also my Grandmother is having a triple bypass and a heart valve replacement tomorrow. All I was to do this week is curl up in bed with a huge chocolate bar so yesterday I did :blush:

M_T_Rose - You like fruit and veg? I keep all kinds of bits cut up ready to eat style in the fridge so whenever I go there, I have that instead. Carrots, peppers, grapes, cherries .... whatever really. I know it doesn't replace, ummmmmm......., chocolate (bit of drool comes out of mouth) but might help? I get the munchies real bad and just try to make sure there are ready to eat bits in the fridge.

I had a big bar of choc for my birthday (saturday just gone) and it keeps staring at me! I'm having a little bit each day - takes the edge off!

I really get snacky at night. How can we stop it? Its when I am sitting down to watch a bit of TV after the baby is in bed. I think I eat most of my calories at night. I have not been staying on track the past 2 weeks. I am an emotional eater and a hormonal eater and I am about to get AF which is making me eat like a horse plus my brother fell skiing on the weekend and broke his collar bone and now it need surgery tomorrow. Also my Grandmother is having a triple bypass and a heart valve replacement tomorrow. All I was to do this week is curl up in bed with a huge chocolate bar so yesterday I did :blush:

How about saving the bulk of your calories for the afternoon? (if you're calorie counting like me)

Also for chocolate cravings (which I get in epic amounts!) try weight watchers chocolate deserts. They are soooooooo :cloud9: Factor them into your daily calorie allowance.

I stayed strong last night :)

Been on a long walk today and had some lovely stew :)

Hows everyone doing?

I'm doing alright today. But I made cookies for this weekend, and I had a bit of the dough. And a cookie when they were done baking. I'll try and balance that out with an extra healthy lunch.
This weekend's going to be tough too. My sister, BIL, and their kids are coming for an extended weekend, and we're going to be watching all of the NBA All-Star events. We've already bought lots of snacks to eat for each night. It's going to be tough to stay on track, so I'm working extra hard in the days leading up to it.

I weighed myself this morning and so far I've managed to not gain through this AF. I'm pretty proud of that but I know I can't get too cocky bc I still have 2 days until the official weigh in and anything can happen. :D Its raining today so I probably won't be walking. I need to get a raincover for my stroller. I keep meaning to order one but just haven't yet. I have been working out late every night too instead of Emma's naptime. I've been napping with her instead. :blush:

I typically only snack on popcorn at night while watching tv. It's quick, yummy, and fills me up. I don't even have sweets in my house. So it's easy to fight urges when there isn't anything bad in the house.

I am tempted to have some choccie tonight I am really hungry Lol

I don't think this week is going very good. Blah. I still have 2 workouts to do before I weigh in.

I'm dreading friday's weigh in as I have eaten enough this week to satisfy 3 people! Damn you Valentine's day & yummy chocolates!

Does anyone feel completely stupid doing DVD workouts in front of the tv? I did a few 10 minute workouts last night off of netflix because it was raining and I couldn't walk outside. And they were fairly fun but at the same time, I felt like a complete moron. I know for a fact that I don't look the same as the lady on the TV. :rofl: Her moves are so perfect and I'm swinging limbs in all directions trying to keep up because I've never done it before so have no clue what she's doing. It also doesn't help that I'm tall and my living room has a ceiling fan so every time I have to lift my arms for a move, I punch the ceiling fan by accident. :dohh::rofl::rofl:

Does anyone feel completely stupid doing DVD workouts in front of the tv? I did a few 10 minute workouts last night off of netflix because it was raining and I couldn't walk outside. And they were fairly fun but at the same time, I felt like a complete moron. I know for a fact that I don't look the same as the lady on the TV. :rofl: Her moves are so perfect and I'm swinging limbs in all directions trying to keep up because I've never done it before so have no clue what she's doing. It also doesn't help that I'm tall and my living room has a ceiling fan so every time I have to lift my arms for a move, I punch the ceiling fan by accident. :dohh::rofl::rofl:

haha i love this post, im yet to do a workout in front of the tv but i think i will feel a bit silly too. im thinking of doing the billy blanks tae bo workout, ive done it before a few years ago and loved it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->