!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

Hi girls, finally got to the computer, the babies have been very busy today. Weight this morning was 133, yay, -2lbs for this week.

I back up to 152 it is so annoying going up and down all the time!

Like I said the other day, I'm now 148. Well done everyone who lost again this week.
I'm currently digging the caramel flavoured rice cakes as my snacks & fruit, gotta love fruit although I have to fight Harry for it if he sees me eating it! It's so hard to say no to him!!!
U never had parsnip? I can't actually think of a vege that I haven't tried yet?! I was vege for 7 years so I lived on the stuff coz I didn't like soy or tofu products so it was carbs ahoy n veggies for me!
Are any of you doing anything nice for valentines day?

No DH so nothing for me on V-Day. Although I've been thinking about buying myself something nice from my favorite jewelry store. :rofl::rofl: In DH's honor of course. :muaha:

When I think back to my childhood, my mom seriously never gave us fruit and veggies. Unless you count potatoes and corn. That's the extent of it really. I had never tried asparagus and now I know I love it. Same with spinach. Although she made that occasionally with vinegar in it. I had never had steamed carrots, just raw ones. Or the kind you eat from the can. :wacko: She'd grow some things in the garden like cucumber and radishes(which I hate). But I am definitely up to trying anything. I'll probably pick out some new veggies the next time I go to the grocery store!!

I could never be vegetarian. I love my meat too much. I couldn't imagine a life without pot roast or steak in it. *drools*

No DH so nothing for me on V-Day. Although I've been thinking about buying myself something nice from my favorite jewelry store. :rofl::rofl: In DH's honor of course. :muaha:

When I think back to my childhood, my mom seriously never gave us fruit and veggies. Unless you count potatoes and corn. That's the extent of it really. I had never tried asparagus and now I know I love it. Same with spinach. Although she made that occasionally with vinegar in it. I had never had steamed carrots, just raw ones. Or the kind you eat from the can. :wacko: She'd grow some things in the garden like cucumber and radishes(which I hate). But I am definitely up to trying anything. I'll probably pick out some new veggies the next time I go to the grocery store!!

I could never be vegetarian. I love my meat too much. I couldn't imagine a life without pot roast or steak in it. *drools*

That could have been my exact childhood. The first time I had asperagus was at my DH's house.

Emma should buy you a little piece of jewlery since she is your Valentine this year. I have also decided that once I get down to my goal weight I am going to have budoir photos done for hubby.

I'm doing my weigh in tomorrow....but I have a feeling I didn't lose anything.

Just as I suspected. It's the 3rd week in a row where my weight hasn't budged, I haven't gained though either. What gives? Oh wait...I know, valentine's candy :dohh:

I think as long as you aren't gaining, that's still good. :D

AF started for me today...:dohh: We'll see how this week goes. I usually gain on period weeks. I'm going to try my hardest to avoid a gain this week.

Had a bad day today girls :nope:

Had a slice toast for brekkie
Jacket potato with salad and coleslaw and cheese.... :(
Piece of carrot cake :(
Chilli con carne and rice - not to bad but large portion.....

Is that really bad? :(

I cant believe you not tried parnsip..... its lovely roasted mmmm

Venus R S - no gain is good!

I am dreading valentines day - meal out and am gonna be a pig!

jms- don't beat yourself up about a bad day. :hugs: Even with valentines day go ahead and indulge yourself. Just be extra careful the rest of the week, and you can catch up next week too if it's a bad weigh in. Losing weight is not a sprint, it's a marathon. So you are bound to have bad weeks. :hugs::hugs: I've had weeks that I gained 2 lbs. I swore I did good but I still gained. But than I just work harder and make up for it later. :flower:

Thanks for the support hun, words like that is what I need. :hugs: :flower:

You know what I mean tho? It makes you feel awful doesnt it when you fall of the band wagon?

It really annoys me. I used to have a lovely figure and over the years becoming complacent with OH and 2 babies has taken its toll. My stomach overhang is awful :(

I know just what you mean. :hugs: Having a few bad days are bound to happen. If you read back I have had some horribly frustrating days myself. One day I can remember involved DH emailing me and telling me he had lost 12 lbs since his ship left. :dohh: And he has been eating nothing but junk food from the care packages I've sent and works out only twice a week. :roll: So, I was pretty upset that week.

My tummy hangs over my c-section scar. :( But actually it's slowly getting smaller and not hanging nearly as much as it was back before I started losing weight. I truly don't think it will ever completely go away though. :nope:

:hugs: well worth it though for our gorgeous babies xx

I'm subscribing to this thread :thumbup:

What kind of diets are you ladies on?

I'm eating 1500 cals per day.

Hey ladies I lost 2.5 pounds this week :) xx

well done jms! im dreading weighing myself as ive done no exercise at all lol as long as i havent gained though im fine with it. was thinking today and i remembered that last time i weighed myself before i was pg i was 19 stone (that was way b4 i was pg so was prob closer to 20 eek) so im already 2 stone lightr:)

Way to go jms!! :dance: Looks like you were worrying for nothing. :hugs: Off to update the front post now. :thumbup:

Hi ladies! I was wondering if I could join the party? :blush:

I had my little lady on the 22nd Dec 2011 and was far too scared to weigh myself during my pregnancy!!! I was 11st pre-buba and when I weighed this morning, I was 12st 12lbs. I want to get back to where I was before (if possible!) so want to lose 1st 12lbs (26lbs).

I was on Slimming World before I got pregnant (well, about 2/3 months before) so thinking of follwoing a similar track as I know how that works and that it does work - I lost 2st on it before. However, as I am BFing, I don't want to do anything that will effect my supply, so will be relaxing the guidelines somewhat.

Any tips or advice from you guys would be great! Here I go!!! :happydance:

|Had a bit of a blow oiut at meal last night but back on track now...... everyone ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->