!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

Although some weeks I just end up utterly depressed seeing it start going up every day. :dohh: Even if it goes up .2 pounds I still get frustrated. I wish I could just snap my fingers and the weight suddenly fall completely off my body. :rofl:

I am currently 144
I think i lost so much from food poisoning though.
So i dont think it counts.
I have been eating so well before I got sick though.

Well done Cleckner AND Callie!

I had today:

Cheerios and milk
Tea and Orange Juice
Loads water
Banana and Pear
Yoghurt
Lentil soup and a slice bread
Bottle beer and spag bol for tea.

Not too bad but no exercise today :(

Well done Callie!! :dance: I had food poisoning in the beginning too. Its great for a good jump start on the loss. :haha::sick: If you get food poisoning 2 more times you'll be at your goal weight!! :winkwink: JK of course. :haha:

<--- should try a food poisoning diet. :haha:

205 today. Not going down fast enough, but still going down.

Hope everyone in here is well!! :flower:

oh i wish it was that easy
But I deff dont want to through that again.
Lyrik and I both sick was NOT fun at all.

I lose today. I've ate so much ice cream... :cry: It's okay though, because it's yummy. :rofl: I'm never going to lose weight.

Don't let yourself get hungry hun. Frequent small meals is the way to do it. Don't make it so you feel like you are depriving yourself. But instead of grabbing chips(crisps) as a snack or whatever you grab for typically, grab an apple or some microwave popcorn or something. It's when you get super hungry that you end up falling off the wagon and eating everything in sight. :flower:

Its always this time at night when it gets to me. Kids asleep and its our time to chill and watch TV/go online. Not caved up to yet. Had a massive cup of tea :D

Nights are the worst for me too. That moment where all gets quiet and you just want to relax. Emma and I are now into a routine though. Every night after our walk, I pop a bag of popcorn in the microwave and we sit together on the couch and watch tv. It's so relaxing and it fills me up. One thing that I'm thankful for is being in a two story place. Emma doesn't go to bed until 10 pm every night. Usually around than would be the perfect snacktime for me. But since I'm upstairs after putting her to bed, I'm too lazy to run down just to eat so I workout or get on here instead. :haha: I just have to distract myself and than I forget all about wanting a snack. For me food is never really because I'm hungry, it's because I like eating. Simple as that. :rofl:

I just ate halfa raw turnip and 2 carrots :dohh:

Is it weird that I've never even tried a turnip? I have no clue what it tastes like. Is it like a radish?

Mmm like a less flavoured parsnip.... tastes ok. Not as nice as chocolate tho :haha:

I tried turnip when I was a kid. My mom made me. I haven't eaten it since. I didn't like the taste of it. That being said, it was so long ago, that I can't remember what it tastes like! :haha:
My worst time for snacking is at 3 in the afternoon.
It's not so bad when Devin goes to sleep, because I'm so tired I usually go to bed right afterward!

raw turnip with salt on it is yummmmmy! :munch:

I totally agree with what Cleckner said about not letting yourself get that hungry. Grab a piece of fruit or something. If I don't satisfy my snackiness, I'll eventually eat everything in sight. :haha:

:rofl:

It tastes sort of starchy, a little like raw potato, but better. :thumbup:

So you can just buy raw parsnips and turnips, and you just bite into them? Like a carrot? :rofl: I may have to be on the lookout next time I hit the grocery store. How do you cook them? Like a potato? :rofl: I'm so clueless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->