!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

Quick question, Are you girls opposed to me deleting some of the girls from our main list? Some girls just came in once and have never been back to update. :shrug: It just makes it harder on me to scroll through girls that don't participate to find the names of girls that actually do come in and update.

:lol: I wasn't gonna delete you. :kiss: I'll keep around ones that have joined recently. It's the ones that joined back in December but haven't been back that I'm thinking of. :haha:

I'm okay with that. If they do come back, we can always put them back on the list.

I didn't weigh in last week, the twins have not let me get to the computer much. I'm still in, I will weigh in tomorrow.

Oh I'm not trying to freak any of you out. :lol: I wouldn't delete your name if you come in here regularly or more than once for that matter. :winkwink: I'm gonna look through them now.

Okay, I only got rid of like 3-4 girls..:haha: Each were girls that literally only came on this thread once to give stats and than never returned again after months. The girls I got rid of, feel free to speak up if you still want to participate. :hugs: I'm not deleting to be mean, it's just easier for me to keep a more updated list of participants. :flower:

I started on Monday! :) Start weight 121lbs (also current weight) Goal weight 110lbs

I totally suck, I've cracked on every day except the first :rofl: xxx

Well, I've gained again. 3 lbs to be exact. I think it's just that time in my cycle where I gain a few pounds, because I've been really good this week with eating, and I worked out every day. I bet in a few days, those 3 lbs disappear.

Pixie- Added you hun! :flower:

Well, I wasn't very good this week either. I even skipped my hour of cardio twice this week. :dohh: But I'm still down 1.4 lbs so I'll take it!

Lithium battery on my scale is dead.....last time I was 133 so that's what I will stick to until next week.

I have done my back in good and proper and bed ridden :( no exercise and can see me gaining on weigh in Mon :(

well ive managed to lose 2lbs :happydance: really really not sure how, but id say its all going to go back on as we are going away this weekend:dohh:

hey just wanted to check in. jms i hope u r better soon :hugs: im due to weigh in on 28th. not expecting any loss thogh x

Well done hel_5!!

FsMummy- Sometimes it's the weeks that I don't expect a loss that I get pleasantly surprised! :D

Well, I didn't lose a &$%*#&@ thing again this week. This is starting to get really discouraging. I lost 8 pounds in January, and only 2 in February...that is not good enough for me.

Congrats to all the ladies who lost! :hugs:

Bad Pixxie, bad Pixxie, must not be tempted by OH's unhealthy food :dohh: xx

I have been quite good this week - but I am about to have pizza! In laws are visiting and they wanted pizza and treating us, so ..............

Will have to be extra good this weekend and hope weigh in goes ok! Good luck for everyone else weekend - they really are the hardest part!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->