!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

for got to post yeatserday! I'm down to 147 lbs. :) Been walking loads this week & now I've got my new connecta intergra, so hping to get out n about a lot more everyday & get my muscles working!

So I haven't been updating or losing lately which sucks but I have been very stressed and I am a stress eater so I am pretty much just gaining. I leave from Cuba in 5 days and I know I wont be eating healthy there so I think when I get home I would like to start fresh with a new start weight if that's alright. Congrats everyone who lost in the past couple of weeks and I will update when I get home from Cuba!

m_t- That is MORE than okay hun. I'm starting to feel a bit like you in that regard. Just wanting to start fresh. I didn't work out last night and I mysteriously gained 2 lbs overnight. :growlmad: You enjoy your vacation and don't worry a bit about what your eating. That's what vacations are for!! :flower::hugs:

No loss for me, seem to have gained a pound but please dont edit the front cleckner as am hoping it will be off this week..... been laid up with bad back so thats prob why, x

Hope your back feels better soon, jms!
m_t-enjoy your holiday! Don't worry about what you're eating. You're under all kinds of stress right now, just enjoy getting away from it all for a few days!

Well, I lost 2 of those lbs I put on the other day. Still heavier than I was last week though, so I'll keep working hard!

Sounds like everyone is having a fairly bad week already. :hugs: all around. Any of you that ever want to start fresh on the front page is more than welcome to. I know it doesn't change anything but sometimes I think a fresh attitude helps get back into the gear of losing. IYKWIM. :haha: Or maybe I'm just crazy. :lol: So if you ever want your front post edited, feel free to ask. :flower:

I thankfully lost that 2 lbs. I worked out like crazy yesterday to do it, but I got rid of it so I'm happy with that. I know this is why we shouldn't weigh ourselves every day but if I didn't weigh in every day, how would I know I gained! :rofl:

I've lost a grand total of.........

0lbs! :dohh: :haha: Suppose it could be worse, I could have gained. I just have the most monstrous appetite I've ever known, those 4pm munchies kick in and fruit just doesn't cut it! Bummer xxx

Well I worked out normally yesterday and didn't eat anything bad but I somehow gained a lb. overnight. WTF?! All of this is starting to really get me down. I was chugging along and than suddenly this week nothing is doing the trick. :( So I'll probably have to update with a gain on Friday.

I stayed the same this week too! Better than a gain I suppose - have been quite naughty the last few days. Will be better now (well, until Friday when I go to to London for the wkend!)

I went to the gym today and I don't normally go on Tuesday's. My husband was home from work today so I said why not. I went and did 40 min on the elliptical and 20 on the treadmill. I haven't eaten anything bad yet this week. Hopefully I can keep this up for the rest of the week so I actually lose something this week.

I have been bad again today :(
Filling my face as been resting and doing not much else.
Am hoping to get out and about tomorrow and back on track! x

Well ladies..I'm at the end of my tether here. I gained another pound overnight. :cry: I have a feeling part of this is because I switched my workout to emma's naptime instead of her bedtime. So I've been going to bed a bit earlier but last week when I lost over 2 lbs., I was napping with Emma during the day and working out around 11PM at night. So that's the main change that I did this week.

I think I'm going to restart my start weight and try to give next week a completely fresh approach. I kept saying I want to start lifting a few weights before doing cardio and I still haven't brought the weight bench in from the garage. So that is my mission today. And starting tomorrow, I'm going restart my stats and hopefully it will make my brain restart itself too because in my mind I keep beating myself up over this week. I've went back and forth between wanting to quit, and wanting to take a pound of laxatives to shit out the weight. :rofl::rofl:

So please ladies, any encouragement or advice would be super appreciated!!

Cleckner, I don't suppose you are losing weight but putting muscle mass on? Muscle is denser than fat, and weighs more, so it could be that you are just getting more muscles?? x

Yeah but a 2 lb gain from muscle? I can't see me putting on that much muscle! The only thing I added this week was 20 minutes on the elliptical and I only did that for 3 days. :wacko: I know my weight is gonna fluctuate but for some reason this week it's just been building up and getting to me more and more each day. Which is odd because it's not the first time I've had a gain. I'll blame it on hormones. :haha:

I'm sorry I keep ranting on here. :blush: Today I've been trying to clear my head and I'm scrubbing my house down. It's what I do when I get upset. :haha: I'm waiting for the floors to dry atm so I can move furniture back around. I think the main thing is it has hit me that DH's deployment is basically at it's halfway point right now. So I only have 3 more months to reach my first goal of 200 lbs(Pre-Emma weight). Because once he's back we'll be trying for another baby.

Anyways, I hope you are all doing well! You ladies give me motivation to keep going! Most of you are way smaller than me so that makes me want to do better too. :haha:

Well after scrubbing my entire house and getting in a really good workout today, I can definitely say I'm feeling much better. I think I was overreacting a bit about the small gain and I need to just take the punches as they come and stop being such a whiner. :haha: So although I have a feeling I'll be adding weight to my ticker tomorrow, I'm okay with that! I plan on giving it my all next week. :D

Well after scrubbing my entire house and getting in a really good workout today, I can definitely say I'm feeling much better. I think I was overreacting a bit about the small gain and I need to just take the punches as they come and stop being such a whiner. :haha: So although I have a feeling I'll be adding weight to my ticker tomorrow, I'm okay with that! I plan on giving it my all next week. :D

Thats an amazing attitude! I'll weigh on Sunday and post up for you, my scales broke! (they say i'm a stone lighter than I actually am...I'd take it, but it's not true, so I won't cheat haha!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->