!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

you could even be retaining fluid Cleckner? drink more water coz fluid pushes fluid, supposedly.

I'm on a mega AF at the moment. I didn't lose anything this week, but I didn't gain either, so in light of it being the wrong time of the month, maintaining my 147lbs is good enough for me. I've been feeling utterly drained this week too, and having major bach ache & cramps in my legs. Stupid body hates me... which is fair enough coz I hate it too, lol!

JellyBeann- I need one of those scales!! :lol:

Well I was completely wrong to be upset. And I actually know why now. I was gaining because I ovulated. Because the two days that I was gaining and gaining, my CBFM was showing me peaks too. Today it finally went back down to low and guess what?! The extra 2 lbs vanished!!! AND I actually managed to somehow lose 0.2 lbs!! My bitching and moaning paid off! :haha:

I seriously do apologize for being so negative & moany yesterday. I'm not typically like that! I hate being like that. :( But I hope I didn't annoy you all too much. I know we all need to whine sometimes so feel free to whine too! :haha:

God everyones allowed to moan!!!!! but at least its all worked itself out!!! (well done on the loss!)

Well im refusing to weigh myself as i know ive put on weight and i dont even know why im bothering at the mo, we went away last weekend and we
are heading away for a few nights on sunday:happydance: so come next fri i might have to start fresh as i will prob put on more weight than i want to know about!:nope: BUT i am going to try and swim (minus the kids) every day so hopefully it wont be too bad! - god i sound like im always on hol (im not btw) but its too busy at work so DH cant take too many hols so having to settle for 2 short breaks

hey all, how we all doing? im still bang on the same weight but this week ive started the school run again so thats a cpl miles a day walking i guess, will have to wait and see if i lose any!

JellyBeann- I need one of those scales!! :lol:

Well I was completely wrong to be upset. And I actually know why now. I was gaining because I ovulated. Because the two days that I was gaining and gaining, my CBFM was showing me peaks too. Today it finally went back down to low and guess what?! The extra 2 lbs vanished!!! AND I actually managed to somehow lose 0.2 lbs!! My bitching and moaning paid off! :haha:

I seriously do apologize for being so negative & moany yesterday. I'm not typically like that! I hate being like that. :( But I hope I didn't annoy you all too much. I know we all need to whine sometimes so feel free to whine too! :haha:

Haha...I know, my friends use them, come out looking confused, and I have to explain lol! We know if someone's used them, tehy look confuused!

And yay for the loss again! x

I will do my weigh in tomorrow morning! *crossing fingers*

:wave:

I don't make it in here very much. :nope: Sorry! But I wanted to check in. I actually weighed myself last week, but had no change. :growlmad: I didn't have a chance to get in here and report it.

I didn't weigh myself today... on purpose. A new gym finally opened in my town and it has a creche!! :yipee: So, I signed up. Child care was a major drawback keeping me from the gym. It opened on March 1 and I've gone every day. YES! I'm actually getting up at 430am, taking DK with me and making it to the gym by 500 am (Otter stays home and sleeps, but his dad is still sleeping, too, so that is okay). I work out until 6 or 615, then get home, get the kids ready for the day, and head off to work.

I feel great so far. But I wanted to let the routine of it all settle out this week and probably start weighing myself next Friday. Hopefully I will see a bit of progress. FX!

C, I've never heard of gaining when ovulating! :huh: Is that normal for you? I'm glad it melted afterward, though!

Great PMA Cleckner!

I need some of that, am feeling really crappy today feel fat and bloated and ate a curry and flapjack :nope: I really need some motivation to get back on track. I was doing so well before I did my back in! :(

I'm not sure if it's normal for me! I know last month I had a similar week of frustration so it could be possible. This was my first month using the CBFM so it's the first time I've ever actually known when I'm ovulating. We'll see if I get this same issue next month. A girl in my august mommy group said she gets the same thing! Weird!! :wacko:

Great PMA Cleckner!

I need some of that, am feeling really crappy today feel fat and bloated and ate a curry and flapjack :nope: I really need some motivation to get back on track. I was doing so well before I did my back in! :(

Aww. :hugs: That was me yesterday morning! I seriously just wanted to quit completely. Maybe give yourself a fresh start and try to think of small things you can change. Even if its something simple like drinking more water. (which is one of the hardest things for me to remember)

aww clecknar, its allowed!!

and i cannot believe it, my af came!!! i have had stupendous chocolate cravings for the last week or so, and i did indulge every day too. but luckily and weirdly, i seem to have maintained my weight at 190 ish.

I lost 1 pound. I've just entered wonderland, sitting at 199 now. It's not as much as I was hoping for since I busted my ass this week, but at least it's something I guess.

Well done venus!! That's what us bigger girls are striving for. Seeing a 1 as the first number of our weight. :lol:

Well, I've done it now, ladies. I won''t be losing any weight anytime soon.
Thursday night I was visiting my parents, and I had just finished feeding Devin and was walking downstairs with him to put him to bed. I thought I had reached the bottom step, but I still had one more. I missed the step, and fell. I twisted, and broke my leg. The larger bone broke in one spot, the smaller bone broke into 4 pieces. Thankfully Devin was unharmed, but obviously I'm a completely different story!!
I had surgery, and they've put a long rod into my leg to hold the bones together so they'll heal. I'm not allowed putting any weight on it for at least 6 weeks, and the cast will be on for at least 6 weeks after that.
So unless I stop eating, I won't be losing any weight because I can't exercise.

OMG!!! :hugs::hugs: I'm glad you are 'okay'. I can say my mom broke her leg back in '08 from a car crash and she lost like 40 lbs because of it. I think it's because she couldn't move around, therefore couldn't get up to get snacks. :lol: So you never know!! Take it easy hun. That must be terrible! :(:hugs::hugs:

Also to add, For a second when I read your first sentence, I thought you were gonna announce you were pregnant and that's why you won't be losing weight anymore. :haha:

You poor thing! That's rough!

I'm a day late, the twins have been super hard lately, one had 2 bottom teeth pop through and the other is working on teeth plus has eczema. So it is close to impossible to leave them for 2 seconds.

Long story short I'm down to 132.

curlykate - OMG! Glad to see that you're okay from the fall, but boo to not being able to workout. Hopefully your leg heals up fast.

I'm hoping it heals fast too. They had me up on the crutches today, going up and down stairs because I have to use stairs at home. It was tough work! Hopefully I can just do that and lose a bit of weight! lol
I'm joking though...right now my focus is on getting better, and spending time with my little man. He's quite traumatized from the fall, the craziness afterwards, and then not being able to see me, except for an hour a day for the last two days. So I'm just going to relax for the next few weeks and snuggle with my little man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->