!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

Just popping in real quick to say congrats to the pregnant ladies!! I'll update the front post when I'm back from vacation because I don't have much time to do it now. I've been using my phone and it's hard to open two pages to update if you know what I mean. So newer ladies, I'm not ignoring you I promise!

Still hoping someone else will take over this thread so speak up if you are interested! :flower:

hey girls how is everyone, got a spare 5 mins so thought i would pop by. im still at 218lb today, only 19lb and ive reached my first goal to get to under 200 :)

I lost about 2 pounds this week, not a rapid weight loss, but at least it's a healthy weight loss. I ran a mile the other day, didn't stop and didn't slow my pace either. I ran for 12 mins, and by the end of it, good lord my stomach muscles hurt worse than they ever have, I was dripping in sweat, but I felt pretty good. As soon as my sleep gets situated (I have RLS and struggle with sleep) then I'm going to be working out more often

Congrats to the recent BFP!! Ive been so busy lately ugh ugh. Still at 241, We are thinking Owen might be reacting to milk in my diet so starting to cut out dairy which might actually help since i LOVE lots of butter on my veg :blush:... very bad i know :haha:

I'm back up to 185 (2 lb gain), but it's to be expected. This week was my first week back at work as my maternity leave ended and it's been a pretty stressful and emotional week for me. My daughter screams and cries every morning I drop her off at daycare and it breaks my heart so I go to work in tears. My hubby's parents are getting divorced and it's just been a hell week here. Hopefully next week is better.

Congrats to those who lost this week!!

Can i join?? Im breastfeeding.. N wantin to lose weight.. Soo hard when u get hungry so easily! Lol

Im 156lbs and want to get down to 140lb. Thats my first target x

asked some friends to include me in their morning walks and their work out/yoga sessions in the evenings. Well they went to the mall this morning instead, I couldn't go because DD's car seat was in our car that DH took to work, and I haven't yet been able to go for a walk on my own like I had planned because DD had hit a growth spurt today and she's been screaming all day at me. Not gonna leave the house with her in that condition. So my weight loss plans have been tossed out the window for today, but at the same time, I haven't yet been able to eat all day either because DD has been screaming and wanting to eat off me all day.

Nursing mothers:

How many calories should i be eating?

I think I read somewhere it's 2500 to 2700 calories, and a woman can safely lose 1.5 to 2lbs a week without it negatively affecting her supply

hmmm, I looked at a few other sites, and some suggested it's ok to consume as little as 1500 a day. I'm guessing thats just in a day too, after exercises

Ive recently started to workout n exercise more! N im gettin v.tired easily and more hungry! Is this normal? Seems when your bf-ing more exercise makes you more hungry! I never had this issue b4 lo was born!

hello ladies, hows everyonedoing? im at 217 now. went back up a few lbs last week but ive started swimming and it seems to have helped already.

hi,

i decided i drastically need to do something. i went shopping for some work clothes for when i go back in 3 days and my boobs are humungous and i buying clothes sizes i never thought i would :cry:

are there any tips on what you can and can't do whilst breastfeeding ie. cutting out any food groups?

any help would be appreciated

thanks

Not been on here for a while. Iv managed to lose 5lbs so Down to 154lb another 14lbs to go doesn't sound alot but gosh this extra weight don't want to move

Ok girls. I'm back and want to try to get the front post redone. It's full of girls that haven't returned, some that are now pregnant, and some newbies have arrived that I haven't had a chance to add. So, if you can please give me your full stats all over again I would appreciate it because I'm going to completely wipe out the front post and redo it. Without saving the info so if you are still around, I need this:

Start Weight:
Current Weight:
Goal Weight:

Thanks girls! :hugs::hugs: Hopefully this can clean up the front post and make a nice fresh start after I've been MIA for so long. :flower:

I haven't been on in ages, but still loosing weight, Ive lost 5 pounds in last 4 weeks so hope I can keep that going. lost about 15 pounds now :happydance: loads more to go but hey ho I will get there.

Funny moment last night, my two sisters have started to try and lose weight one sister would be a yo yo she goes to ww loses a bit and stops she has a lot to lose, my other sister weight crept up over her exams and prob bad eating habits she picked up off my other sister, but I had been trying to get our youngest sister to take note of her weight and do something now before it gets out of hand as looking at her I knew she was the same as me weight wise, but my sister was telling me their starting weights and when she told me what our younger sister weight was, I said oh right she the same as me so!!! :haha: well my sister went OMG your that light!!!! ouch:haha::haha: cheek she said sorry that it sounded bad, it did but hey I'm doing something about it! :happydance: she did say that cause its all on my tummy:cry: so paranoid about my tummy Im hoping with weight loss it will look better but doubt I will ever get rid of my skin fold from having big babies

Ive only managed to lose halkf a kilo last few weeks :( but im going to strt trying harder now!

Stats are

start 75kg
current 69kg
goal 55kg

xx

Thanks for all the support girls. Riley has got a severe milk allergy and my breastmilk (even after avoiding dairy for 10 days) was making nhim ill so I've stopped BF. Thanks for all of your support and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->