The month you got your BFP how often did you DTD (have sex) during your fertile week?

kiwigalnz

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I guess today i'm feeling a little discouraged (6dpo), don't know why... probably hormones.

This is my first cycle after my MC in Sep/OCt

Basically my sex drive was right up there this cycle (apprent. royal jelly can do this) & we DTD quite a lot. Because i was feeling so horny we DTD when we felt like it, it was never forced. Im now a little worried that because we did this my chance is less likely as I see doing it every other day appears to work more than every day... so I want to see what worked for you ladies...

Did you DTD everyday, every other day, every fourth day etc during your fertile week the month you got your BFP?

Just once for us, and about 4 days before ovulation. I totally didn't think I would get pregnant that cycle - my husband had to convince me to test and I was quite surprised when it came back positive!

Hope this is your cycle! :)

o-4, o-2, o-1, and o day. :)

gl! :flower:

We only did it twice, due to fiancé being out of town. I never knew I ovulated at all as ov sticks never showed positive but based in scan dates I think we did the deed 5 and 3 days befor ovulation.
Good luck x

Hi Kiwi, don't worry about frequency. I doubt doing in too often will hurt your chances. When I got pregnant last year we were doing it pretty much every day. This time it was only one time (was a surprise to find out I was pregnant). Both times I believe I conceived around day 16/17 of my cycle (a bit later than I was expecting to ovulate) so make sure you keep trying even if you think you already ovulated.

I ovulate on CD16 and only had sex at the very beginning of CD 10 using a condom. Not only did the sperm somehow get through a condom that wasn't visibly leaking and was used properly, but it also survived 6 days in my body before fertilizing an egg... Incredible how that worked out! lol

With my first pregnancy, I was having sex at least once a day for that entire month.

DH and I didn't track ovulation or anything, I just kept an eye on my CM so I would have an idea of when the TWW began. We basically just DTD every other day.

I've been pregnant 4 times now, and every time I've gotten pregnant first month of trying. I don't chart or anything, but I always know roughly when I am ovulating as my sex drive increases considerably for about a week or so. We just DTD as and when the notion takes us and circumstances allow. This time we DTD 3 times in the week I ovulated, every other day ish.

We did it 3 times that week. I had EWCM for about 5 days if I remember correctly so I think we did it 3 days before O, 2 days before, then skipped a day because I was just too tired and did it on O day. All it takes is once though, so try to stay positive and upbeat!

I wouldn't worry about the frequency. OH and I DTD every day...sometimes twice a day. :blush:

I ovulated on CD15, and we dtd on CD9, CD10, CD12, CD 13, CD 14, and CD 15 :flower:

ladies thank you for your feedback :)

Its hard during the tww to get discouraged so easily so i keep anyalising what i shouldnt have done etc... driving me in sane, i want to forget and let it happen... not that easy!!

I ovulate on CD16 and only had sex at the very beginning of CD 10 using a condom. Not only did the sperm somehow get through a condom that wasn't visibly leaking and was used properly, but it also survived 6 days in my body before fertilizing an egg... Incredible how that worked out! lol

With my first pregnancy, I was having sex at least once a day for that entire month.

Oh my goodness, your a very fertile the fact that little sperm would have got through but still made it... amazing that is!:winkwink:

I got stressed out doing opks so i dont know when i ovulated we just :sex: every other day from cd8 to cd18 meant carry on till cd20 but got fed up so we didnt and also used preseed that month it was our 4 th month ttc! :)

Just once the entire month (Both times I got pregnant)

The month I conceived, from CD10 to CD16 we did it every day, sometimes twice a day.

Sorry to read about your miscarriage.
I did those ovulation sticks... So the Friday night was day 19- with a close but still not a positive stick- but we did the deed twice on that Friday night.
I got my positive ovulation stick late Saturday but I didn't have the chance to have sex again.
I got a positive pregnancy test 11 days past ovulation.
Goodluck x

Ladies, i really appreciate the feedback from you all! I caved and tested today 8dpo with internet cheapie, saw faintest of faint lines so i did first response and a line came up within 5 mins :)

oh my gosh! so exciting...pic????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"