The month you got your BFP how often did you DTD (have sex) during your fertile week?

eeeek! that's DEFINITELY a bfp!!! congratulations!!!! :happydance:

Everyday for 4 days before and 4 days after, and I stayed laying down for at least 20 minutes after!
Good Luck!

We DTD on the day of ovulation and ovulation + 1 and I think also maybe 4 days before ovulation as well!

Congrats on the BFP! :)

We started DTD everyday at the first sign of EWCM and did not stop until I had a temp dip and the EWCM stopped. This is my 4th pregnancy, I had a MMC, a MC and then DS and all three times we DTD every day of the month because we were not tracking. All 4 times I got pregnant the first month of trying.

Don't feel discouraged by DTD a lot. :flower:

THANK YOU LADIES!!! It appears everyday works for us ;) YAY!!

Beta results at 8dpo 10AM was 18!!!

Wondering if its twins!!

You know what was odd, the night before my BFP i had a dream i had a full dark HPT!! Its gotten darker already! OMG!!

BABY DUST!!!

I'm not totally sure, since I thought we were AVOIDING the fertile days. We'd just miscarried, and while I was sort of up for trying again, I was kind of not ready yet. So I swung around the five days I thought were most likely. So once, maybe twice...hell, I don't know. It was clearly meant to be.

Not much for us. I kind of give up and don't really thinking about get pregnant and it happened. I just have 1 tube and it got damage from last ectopic. The other tube got removed when I'm pregnant with my son 4 years ago. My Dr. Always told me to do IVF don't even check if my damage tube still good or not but now I know it still in a good shape. Just don't give up.

1st pregnancy we had sex just once 1st cycle! Husband was away with work and came home for a weekend. Couldn't believe it!

2nd pregnancy (current) had sex twice 1st cycle and got my BFP!

Now need to find some very powerful fail proof contraception as we definitely only want two children!

DH was home Friday night, Saturday and Sunday. We DTD each night, except Sunday was AM as he left early afternoon. I O on Tuesday according to me and Wednesday according to FF. We're having twins. :)

Congrats ! HCG levels look good! :flower: And we just did it the day after ov but it was morning, noon and night kind of thing:haha:. DH was away for few days and definitely crazy:winkwink:

Only did it twice all month and I have no idea about charting/ovulation dates etc. it was just meant to be.

We tried for a year...got pg them i mc....then we decided to dtd every single day 2x a day (morning and night) making sure he finished inside....pg that month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->