The month you got your BFP how often did you DTD (have sex) during your fertile week?

We had sex twice a day every day from the day after my period stopped until two days after ovulation, conceived first try x

We didn't. :haha: Apparently my cycle was wayyyy off that month. We'd given up TTC, but still had unprotected sex, during when I thought we weren't at all likely to conceive. We had sex once right at the beginning of the cycle, and once about the time I thought I should be expecting my period. Lo and behold, we caught the egg and our rainbow baby is on his way. :cloud9:

:happydance: Congrats on your BFP!

And thank you ladies for sharing...we've only DTD one time...the day before OV....kinda NTNP...would be awesome if we got a BFP after only one DTD like some of you lucky ladies.

Just the once lol...baby number 7...most of my kids were conceived first time trying or by accident on a one occasion accident lol

Just the once lol...baby number 7...most of my kids were conceived first time trying or by accident on a one occasion accident lol

Wow, that's awesome to hear! OH jokes that it must have been the mailman IF I get preggers this month because it was only that one time and he swears that's not enough! I told him he can get a paternity test and on the way home he better get me a FAT apology diamond! :rofl:

Thanks for this thread girls 1 year ttc and I've about given up. So this was helpful xx

DTD every day three days before I knew I was going to be fertile all the way through to two days after I was pretty sure the egg was released. That's a week straight of BD'ing O.O Got a BFP a little over a week later though :)

And that is why my husband is getting the snip. Didn't want 2, definitely don't want to risk a 3rd!

This time around it was just once :) on the right day - I think several days before I ovulated (wasn't charting or temping etc).

With my daughter, I fell pregnant DTD the day after ovulation. There were months last time we did it nearly every day around ovulation and that didn't work - maybe a little too often?! Poor swimmers probably didn't have time to increase in number sufficiently!

Rx

we BD three time over that week, once 2 days before a positive ovualtion test once on the 2nd day of a positive ovaultion test and the the following day.

i never thought i'd get my BFP, 2 reasons, 1 because we BD on the 2nd ovualtion test and 2 because i was due on on my birthday, we did also use concive plus which i thinked helped us a little.
don't get disheartened just yet i didn't get any syptoms till about 10 11dpo. i did a pregnancy test on 12dpo and it only came out with a faint positive.

Once! Three days before ov... A complete whoopsie that stuck. Darn spermies :haha:

The twins - no idea, too long ago lol.
daughter - once about 2 days before ovulation.
This pregnancy - like 4 times but not exacty sure when I O'ed.

Twice.

We'd just come back from holiday with friends so DTD that night and then again towards the end of the week.

Normally we would have DTD every night that week but visiting family etc and getting back into a routine for work meant we never. I didnt hold out much hope for a BFP, but it arrived!!!

every single day during my fertile period, sometimes even twice a day. Thank you hormones :haha: :bunny:

We did it everyday (often twice a day!) during my fertile time and well, it worked! xx

Once 2 days before O, my DH got the flu after that:( But that's all we needed!

Once but we wasnt trying, stopped trying that month to lose weight so it wasnt really baby making it was having a REALLY good time :winkwink:

in the 4 days running up to my O day, and including my O day, we had sex 3 times. One of those times was on O day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->