The most unorganised I have ever been!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I have most of my presents on the way from good old Amazon and in the middle of decorating ... We have 1/4 of the painting done and the feature wall to paper still, my car is full of the Christmas stress and decs and I'm back in work tomorrow for a 48 hour shift and then a training/study day on Thursday. Oh and the girls new beds and mattress' arrived today!

I am usually so organised for Christmas and now I am stressed to hell ...

Anyone else way behind that is usually on the ball? I can't cope right now! :rofl:

It will all come together in the end, and as long as the key points are sorted that's the main thing. Try not to put too much pressure on yourself or you'll take your own fun out of it

I’m usually done and wrapped by now
Not this year
I’m never going on holiday end of October/November again although we did have a fab time I just couldn’t get anything sorted for Xmas before we went.
I’m now done thankfully for my oldest and should be done for youngest within the next week and then just toothbrushes to get for stocking and a pair of socks but I havnt even started on family. Working mon-Fri i just havnt has the time to Xmas shop. I’ve got no food bits in, I wasn’t even organised with advent calendars! I’ve just chucked the decor up.

I've finished buying bar 2 or 3 extras but not wrapped a single thing due to sleeping arrangements so I don't feel pressure with that. I did wrap xmas eve last year for a change up, but it was too much hassle. Not to mention it'll be even more dangerous this year due to DD2 being more alert of what's happening and a bane habit of coming downstairs every 20 minutes. I just want to wrap now! Family is coming on Thursday so I need to wrap and organise their bits.
I haven't made as much effort with my decorating, my tree sort of pissed me off and was a let down from expectation.
I need to amend my ASDA delivery now, I thought it was finished but no idea what to throw on it, especially as we're chipping in for a Boxing Day buffet. Normally stocked up by now but zilch.
Haven't even wrote my Christmas cards nor the girls for school and they break up next week!

I'm somewhat organised in that I've got all presents just need to get round to wrapping when safe to do so.

Although not having anywhere to blooming sit is annoying me! I've ordered a really cheap sofa from Argos to arrive saturday which will hopefully see us through January but it doesn't look very glamorous or comfy.

Try not to worry, things will all fall into place eventually(she says sat on a duvet on the floor)

I feel all your pains! Luckily I managed to buy a lot of presents in October and I’ve managed to wrap quite a few today but my mum has been in hospital for 3 weeks now and as well as visiting every night and having 2 jobs mon-fri I just feel I’m running out of time! I have a day off next week so I’m hoping to get it all finished then!

Mine is quite depressing. My aunt had a mastectomy last week, I've been put on a higher dosage of antidepressants and we've just been told we need to move as my landlord needs to move back in.

I'm trying really hard but I'm so unhappy and I don't care if I don't wake up in the morning (my GP knows all of this).

Mine is quite depressing. My aunt had a mastectomy last week, I've been put on a higher dosage of antidepressants and we've just been told we need to move as my landlord needs to move back in.

I'm trying really hard but I'm so unhappy and I don't care if I don't wake up in the morning (my GP knows all of this).

Oh Sequeena :( high hopes for your Aunty! At least something was able to be done swiftly, fingers crossed it's the end of it :flower: when it rains, it pours but rainbows fight through it xx

Me ! I feel so overwhelmed this year ! I didn’t start buying until late and then DD2s birthday was last week . Our decorations went up late . The house was up the wall ! I’m more organised now !

Just going to make a list of presents we still need to get and pick them up before the girls finish school next Thursday ! Last thing I want is to be out xmas shopping with them they get so bored !

We need to remember to relax and enjoy Christmas too !!

Oh hun . I really hope you feel better soon. The worst things seem to happen at this time of the year . I’m glad you’ve spoke to your GP very brave. Best wishes to you all xx

DD2 is unwell so she is off nursery and I've had to work from home. She had a nap so I quickly wrapped up their presents... probably the most sloppy wrapping I've ever done but at least I've got it done.

Feel better soon sequena. Sending positive thoughts x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->