The mother of all squinters

Hmmm. Well my guess is either a very brief CP that FRER caught because of its sensitivity (reported to be as low as 6.3 miU/mL) or that this is one of the dreaded FRER false positives/evaps? I got a very faint squinter on a FRER last cycle and ended up getting AF on time. Grrr!

Oh wow! Yeah I think I'm gonna just let it go as a frer Evap! And call it a day. Af should be here by tomorrow latest... Cramps r gone I feel fine otherwise but I know tests would show bfp by now. Don't wanna waste $ on another frer unless af goes full on Mia. Weird be in all my tears using frer I never once saw an Evap ... How r u getting on?

I never once saw an evap either with the 'old' FRERs. It's these new ones with the curvy handles. I get something faint almost every time I test :wacko:

Urgh. Still no af. Yesterday's frer seemed Bfn. The Ic had a shadow. .. I really want my period to start!!!! ������

funny enough af is Gone... Very short strange period. Don't know what's going on... Af started Friday and stopped Sunday? ( today). Normally I bleed for 5+ days heavy.

was it normal flow or barely? maybe test again just incase lol

It was normal flow for one day! The rest was sporting it lasted 2 days. Just did IC in case because it's too weird and there's a shadow. I'm starting to think it may have actually been a CP

may have been..I had one chemical that I bleed like an AFs worth in less than 48 hours...then another one I bleed just spotting for over 11 days..then had a week of nothing..then a normal period..they really can go either way.....hope you get a sticky bean next cycle :hugs:

may have been..I had one chemical that I bleed like an AFs worth in less than 48 hours...then another one I bleed just spotting for over 11 days..then had a week of nothing..then a normal period..they really can go either way.....hope you get a sticky bean next cycle :hugs:

Thanks doll! How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"