The mother of all squinters

laila 44

Reaction score
So dh and I had a woops moments this cycle. Not TTC at all... Tested this morning I'm assuming 12dpo. I feel like it's negative but at an angle I can see a super uber duper faint line... Or then again maybe I'm crazy...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 154
So dh and I had a woops moments this cycle. Not TTC at all... Tested this morning I'm assuming 12dpo. I feel like it's negative but at an angle I can see a super uber duper faint line... Or then again maybe I'm crazy...

I can see something very faint too, test again tomorrow!

Really?? I took apart the test and there was no second line? At all. So confused...

Omg ! I cannot believe you girls can see it? It's so hard to see even Irl. I'm thinking maybe indent? Bc I really feel like I'm getting period any second. Also by 12dpo it would be obvious no?

Maybe we are seeing glare, but there is a definite line there. Could you take a pic from another angle/in different light?

I took the test apart like a moron lol. Then I threw it out bc it was making me insane...I took an Ic and it was clearly bfn... Should I even bother to retest tomorrow or wait until af ?

I always hate to mention this but did you take any tests before the FRER? You mentioned that you are getting BFNs now, is it possible that you had a CP and the FRER was catching the end of it with a very faint line? I am surprised the IC was negative. From the pic you posted, I feel like that line is crystal clear ha

And personally... I'd test, because I'd wanna know, haha! But it's all up to how much stress and $$ spending a person wants! :)

x

So I've been testing all week without any hint of a line at all except this mornings. It was third morning pee. The Ic was this afternoon after a ton of water lol. Wtf is that line? It was visible only on certain angles... I have serious af cramps though without any blood ��

Hmmmmm... How dark was it IRL? It just looked so visible in the pic! Like...I wouldn't have even called that a squinter. If it was in fact a squinter, I'd say you're not out because the BFNs afterward can all be caused by urine dilution during very early pregnancy

FXed!

IRL it came up right away but was only visible if u tilted it at an angle in light. Very weird. In the pic it looks much clearer and pink! And there's no filter added.

Hmmmm. To test or not to test this morning...

Cramping is also normal in early pregnancy. Id retest with a frer x

Yeah?? Oy. This is stressing the crap out of me. I'll try another Ic this morning before going out and getting more frers. I'll tell you, if I am pregnant this cycle would be a miracle... We weren't trying and he pulled out! Yesterday afternoons Ic was stark white bfn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->