The mystery of the disappearing milk..

xnmd1

mommmy of 1
Reaction score
This is baffleing me..

Every night I get Jarretts bottles ready for the following day .. 7 bottles, 5 oz in each.

yet for the last 5 days straight, when I go to warm his last bottle .. there's only 3 ounces in it.

At first I thought I was just tired, and screwed up .. but to do it 5 days in a row? :wacko:

It's not the bottle, because its not always the same bottle with missing milk in it... i've looked in the fridge to see if it's spilt or something .. but don't see anything in my fridge

I need to call Nancy Drew :haha:

:haha: How odd... set up the video camera and document "The Case of the Missing Booby Juice" :haha:

:rofl:
perhaps OH is putting it in his morning coffee

i should also add it's always right at the 3 oz mark .. never over or under, like its being measured :rofl:
i just don't get it

Haha how strange! This would bug me until i found out, infact please keep us updated if you do find out as i want to know now :haha:

LOL at OH putting it is his morning coffee!

Perhaps OH is doing a shot every morning for good health?? :haha:

I'd blame your neighbours!!!! seems they have a lot to answer for anyway!

Maybe the bottles are doing a weird contracting/expanding thing?

I want to know too hun.

That really is very strange. I don't have an possible answers other than what mrsthomas623 has already suggested.

every time i've gotten a bottle today, i've looked at them all :haha: so far they're still full!

how perculiar.
Maybe your OH has got a taste for it? :haha:

Not quite the same thing but I've noticed that one of my bottles feels lighter than the rest although they have have the same amount in. Very weird.

Intruiging! You don't use Dr Browns bottles by any chance?

xx

Dose it start frozen? Liguids expand when they freeze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->