The mystery of the disappearing milk..

OMG the same thing happened to me the last few days, i dont feed bottles but I pump all day and then put them all in the freezer that night or the next morning sometimes. Anyway the last few days I've been leaving some in the fridge....turns out my husband was trying it in his coffee :haha:

That's really strange
I think your OH may have gotten a taste for it :rofl:

OMG the same thing happened to me the last few days, i dont feed bottles but I pump all day and then put them all in the freezer that night or the next morning sometimes. Anyway the last few days I've been leaving some in the fridge....turns out my husband was trying it in his coffee :haha:

for real? :rofl: now im suspicious

I think someone is getting up for a midnight drink...or putting it in his coffee. The only explanation. Try putting them somewhere not in easy reach, like back of the fridge one night. Maybe your OH is sleepwalking and sleep drinking.

:rofl: well, none went missing yestrday and i DID point it out to OH after I made this thread, so maybe hes thinking "damn i'm about to get caught, better stop drinking thre booby juice" :rofl:

Intruiging! You don't use Dr Browns bottles by any chance?

xx

I do, and don't have that issue when I pump and store using the bottles.

I was asking because when we put hot water into ours half of it leaks out! Something to do with the plastic thingy expanding with the heat. I've been known to fill them up to 210ml and by the time I've filled the 4th one and filled the sink with cold water to cool them in, the first couple have leaked down to 180ml!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->