~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

My LO isn't even here yet and I'm addicted :D You can get some awesome ltd edition prints atm too :D

For some reason i can't use the thanx button but thanks lil bump and shifter.

How do u clean the nappies with regards to poop, do you drop it in the loo then put them in the washer or is there a tecnique (sp?) Sorry for all the Qs but i'm really considering using these nappies xx

I tend to put a disposable liner down so i can just unwrap it when she's done a poop and grab the corners so i don't handle the poo. Sorry kinda hard to explain! As my baby is breastfed her poo's are alwasy really squishy so it's quite hard to clean the nappies up properly which is why i opt for dispoasble liners.

I asked about 1000 questiones before i started so don't worry! Once you've used one you'll get the hang of it and it gets addictive as others have already said!

Well been thiking about using re-usables for a while now and after reading up on it loads both on the internet and here I have decided to jump in and have just ordered some!!:happydance:

So have ordered some bumgenius ones and some blueberry ones mainly on the advice of you girls on here and other reviews!!

Actually quite excited about using them now!how bad is that:rofl:!

Jacqui can see your point,can see it turning into a bad addiction :hissy:. OH already has to contend with the Bugaboo and handbag addictions,oh well!:happydance:

https://www.kittykins.co.uk/cloth-nappies/type/6/brand/fuzzi+bunz

Loving these fuzzis too, but they are a bit girly :D

Well been thiking about using re-usables for a while now and after reading up on it loads both on the internet and here I have decided to jump in and have just ordered some!!:happydance:

So have ordered some bumgenius ones and some blueberry ones mainly on the advice of you girls on here and other reviews!!

Actually quite excited about using them now!how bad is that:rofl:!

Jacqui can see your point,can see it turning into a bad addiction :hissy:. OH already has to contend with the Bugaboo and handbag addictions,oh well!:happydance:

oh a girl after my own heart! Im obsessed with my bugaboo too...cant stop buying fabric sets, I have 7 now and 2 paul frank ones:dohh: oh and matching diaper bag covers!:rofl:

https://www.kittykins.co.uk/cloth-nappies/type/6/brand/fuzzi+bunz

Loving these fuzzis too, but they are a bit girly :D

agreed, OH would kill me if I put daisies on his son!:rofl:

I have failed to make OH come around to the idea! :(

I'll keep trying as it was the same with my Maxi Cosi carseat, Quinny buzz and yummy mummy changing bag :lol:

I put Jack to bed tonight in a Bum Genius with extra Smart Nappy prefold insert... I'll let you know how it goes in the morning!

make sure you post pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we wanna see Alex's fluffy bum!

We washed the nappies last night so are wearing them today!

they are the size 1 ones which are 11-16lb alex was 10lb 8oz last week so they are still a bit big on him

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/alex.jpg

Quick question??

when we bought the nappies there were loads of packs of muslins in with 20in a pack, are these used for nappies in some way or is it just coincidence?

Quick question??

when we bought the nappies there were loads of packs of muslins in with 20in a pack, are these used for nappies in some way or is it just coincidence?

are they extra liners??

no they were normal muslins , just in a 20pack in the nappy section.

just coincidence maybe??

Hmmmm dunno, thin like muslins? I use muslins instead of bibs but didnt get mine from the nappy section?:rofl:

pass.............:dohh:

:shock::shock::shock:OMG:shock::shock::shock:

MEGA MEGA HUGE LEAKAGE !!!!

Sh*t everywhere:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl:thank god he only poo's every four days!!!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member