~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
If your baby wears cloth, then join our fluffy bum club!

Lets promote our eco friendly babies bottoms girls!:hugs:

Add the blinkie to your sig.

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/Untitled-1-10.gif

This is the image code:

[IMG]https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/Untitled-1-10.gif[/IMG]

course you can, you dont have to ask permission:baby:

:hugs:

I dont have my baba yet but I wana be part this thread...hints, tips, etc!!!!!! if thats ok? I gotta wait about 12 weeks to try my nappies out ... no fair!!

so what nappies are we using ladies?

We use Mio's, bumgenius and bambinex. Love them all but the bambinex are massive!

ooh can i join in please! We use mios and mothercare smart nappies!!

I'm in! :happydance:

We use the Bumgenius 3.0 and love them!

i want to start using the bambino mio ones , do you think its worth buying one of the trial sets you can get from mothercare for £10.99 before getting loads??

haha fluffy bums! LOL thats awesome, I'm hoping to have a fluffy bum so I'll keep an eye here!

Ok girls, we need a smaller blinkie as the current one is too big:dohh:

Im going to put a request in blinkies bit and see if we can get a new one that will fit in our siggies.....

Join in the discussions on cloth nappies in the eco section here....

clicky

x

i want to start using the bambino mio ones , do you think its worth buying one of the trial sets you can get from mothercare for £10.99 before getting loads??

That's what i did. Got mine off ebay though. I deffo think it's the best way trailing a few before making any big purchases. Some people don't get on with the Mio's becuase of the folds but personally I have no trouble now i mastered it. I tried the Mio's first before venturing further afield.

I cant recommend Bum Genius 3.0 enough! They are all in ones so no need for extra wraps or inserts, just chuck in the wash, dry and go! Those terry things are like having a wet soggy towel wrapped around his litle bum!

^^ Couldn't agree more. I love my Bumgenius ones. It's literally no fuss, no muss. :D

Oooh and if you wanna show off...blueberrys are totally lush!!!!!:cloud9:

cant wait to get some on saturday!

do most people use them all the time or do some people use them in the house and disposables when out?

I love my bumgenius V3's aswell! I tend to put a liner on top aswell to stop it being as messy when we have poop! We just use the cloth ones during the day. Nights/ days out we use disposables but i'm starting to wonder why i don't just ditch disposables compleltly tbh, much prefer the cloth bums!

P_S. I found a site called www.thenappylady.co.uk really helpful. Before i started buying nappies i'd never even really thought about drying times etc

We use the cloth diapers 24/7 unless we're going out of town for a weekend, then I use disposables.

If I'm going to be out for most of the day, depending on what I'm doing I'll take disposables with me. If it's just for a few hours I'll bring the cloth. I find the BG diapers more absorbent than disposables, tbh.

:)

I dont use disposables at all:thumbup:

If im going out I will just take 2 cloth ones with me. The blueberrys are soooo absorbent, Leo was in his from 7 pm yesterday until 7.30 am this morning and he was dry, no leaks...:happydance:

Fantastic nappies imho.

I recently became a cloth bum mum! Got 4 blueberry ones, they're soooo cute! Saving some money for more :D

havent heard of blueberrys before so shall be googling in a min!

I struggled at first with the mio's they seemed to be too big for the wrap until i folded one the 'wrong' way-against the lines that are on the nappy-it seems to fit better that way!

for the last few days i havent used my washables as Ern is been having a very runny bum due to the colief and i have had to change him every time he trumps:blush: and i would have run out within an hour or 2 so i have been using the asda eco baby ones but today they have started to firm back up and not quite as often so i think we can go back to the washables over the weekend but with the liner on for a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->