• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I am JUST seeing this thread...how did I miss it????

Jacqui I LOVE your stash!!!!!! I posted mine in that AAM thread before :)

I was wondering why you hadn't joined, Mo3 :)

LOVE the blueberry's... might just have to look into some of those! The fuzzy buns are kind of cute as well!

anyone used washable wipes??? i'm using cotton wool/muslins and water in the house at the mo but would like some reusable wipes for out n about....???

sara

xxxxxx

anyone used washable wipes??? i'm using cotton wool/muslins and water in the house at the mo but would like some reusable wipes for out n about....???

sara

xxxxxx

HA HA !!!! Could that of been what the muslins were in the resuable section for??? as reusable wipes???

sara

xxxxxx

I use them...I have some wipe solution I buy from a work at home mom, it's little bits that you melt into water, so I do that and I have a travel sized squirt bottle I keep in the diaper bag and just spray and wipe. This what my wipes look like just diff patterns and colors
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h85/mommyof2co/April%202008/1-3.jpg

they are flannel on one side and then cotton velour or terry on the other side

Here is my latest stash picture, there are a few things missing
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h85/mommyof2co/April%202009/DSC07647.jpg

and my favorites..Goodmamas...this picture is missing one
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h85/mommyof2co/April%202009/DSC07640.jpg

:rofl: Jacqui I love how fast you've built up your collection lol!

Right, that does it, I am getting some more Blueberries. I think I'll go for one each of the green and orange ones and the lemon and lime spot one :happydance:

woohooo go girl!!

oh I wish we had good mamas over here! Oh they have a special on all their turned fitted Mo3. buy 2 get one free!!

sara

xxxxxx

i use this kit hun, its fab!

https://www.cheekywipes.com/baby-wipes-kit.html

woohooo go girl!!

oh I wish we had good mamas over here! Oh they have a special on all their turned fitted Mo3. buy 2 get one free!!

I know..shhh don't remind me!!! I'm trying to NOT buy, I don't need them lol, I have to stop myself...I need strength haha

Im just glad she in the US cos I'd be buying like mad! My parcel from genY came this morning, cost me $74 for 2 nappies plus shipping.:dohh: Not sure how much this is in sterling, anyone?

i quite fancied some of her wipes too but ny the time ive paid shipping it works out quite expensive..

I have one of her wipes and it is nice, but it's kind of thin, I actually like my other ones better. It's ok though, I've paid $60 for one goodmama plus shipping :) haha

All of mine were bought before she lowered prices so $35+ each

$60!!!!!!!!! OmG WOMAN YOUR CR4AZY LIKE ME!!
Hey, we have our own section! Ive only just spotted it, how long has it been there? lmao!
Ive pm'd wobbles to ask her to move this thread in there too..

I have one of her wipes and it is nice, but it's kind of thin, I actually like my other ones better. It's ok though, I've paid $60 for one goodmama plus shipping :) haha

where did you get yours from? Ive seen some on ebay but they are just liker peices of fleece cut up, I like how yours have been sewn around edges, it really finishes them off...and theyd fit in my box nicely!

where did you get yours from? Ive seen some on ebay but they are just liker peices of fleece cut up, I like how yours have been sewn around edges, it really finishes them off...and theyd fit in my box nicely!

Umm I actually can't say because she runs her store through another forum so I can't post the link. But I can see if she will ship to you and if so I can get her email and you can contact her directly if your interested?

yes pls...what sizes are they? Ive seen some similar elsewhere on web but they are 20x20 too big for my box:dohh:

Ive pm'd you hun x

What detergents do you ladies use for your cloth diapers? We use Win Green, which is so far the closest thing I can find that works. Where I bought them sells Nellies Soap Flakes, but our water is super hard and it doesn't clean them.

Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"