~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Hello again everyone!
Welcome Shadow!!! :hi:

I've been staying away from here until I sold my bamboozles :thumb up: so now they are gone I'm on a little spending spree with the money I got....and maybe a little bit more because Olivia had her injections and is a bit grumpy so needs cheering up with new fluff!

What is the nappy fad of the week round here???? I really want the new BB print neopolitan...does anyone know how easy it would be for me to get hold of one? Are they coming to the UK?

My goodness, Ive just read above and I think I want one of those minki pockets in dalmation! And hot pink minkee dot. And zebra. And stripes. And hearts. Are they any good sara??

Hope everyones little fluffy bums are ok! Also, Sam - LOVE the cow in your nursery!

Love Laura xxxxx

Hey girls! :D Hows everyone? OMG I want new BBs!! I looove the new prints!! Im so impatient Ive even emailed babykind asking if they're guna be stocking them and if I can pre- order!! Eeeeekkk!! Im in love!!

the new bb prints are amazing aren't they !!!! i need some!! i'm considering ordering from america if it will get here before they are released in uk!!!!

laura - they are very good!! but they are VERY bulky! i use mine on a night and so far *touch wood* have never had any leaks!! definately get a big :thhumbup: from us!!!

i e mailed fill your pants a week or so ago and they'd not heard anything about the new prints...will have to e mail nappy needs me thinks if they r letting you pre order!!!!

sara

xxx

evenin ladies :wave: how r we? I'm thinking about buying a BB in my nappy shoppin tonight are we still rating them? I see you girls r on about new colours i haven't seen these, are they on any sites yet? *off to read previous posts*

evenin ladies :wave: how r we? I'm thinking about buying a BB in my nappy shoppin tonight are we still rating them? I see you girls r on about new colours i haven't seen these, are they on any sites yet? *off to read previous posts*

The new prints are on their facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=2661579&id=78460476266

hope the link works...

xxx

Thanks i'm gonna have a nosey! I've just decided what the hell and bought my first blueberry :happydance:

Maya, did u get an email from upsy daisy today about delays due to personal circumstances? If not i'll fill you in.

Thanks i'm gonna have a nosey! I've just decided what the hell and bought my first blueberry :happydance:

Maya, did u get an email from upsy daisy today about delays due to personal circumstances? If not i'll fill you in.

No Ive not had it!! What did it say? xxx

i LOVE my BB's! i'm gettin a couple more tonight and probs a few more next week when i get payed!!!:wohoo:

the new colours are gorgeous but dunno when they are coming to the uk so will have to wait!!!! when they come i will somehow pursuade rob to treat daisy to some!!!!

sara

xxxxx

ohh my goodness they are Lush! Can i have them all? Pleaseeeeeee? :rofl:

think i'd have to go for the neopolitan and raspberry truffle also and the winter sage

Donna - Just checked my email and have recieved it. Hope the little girl is ok! :cry: xxx

i'll pm it to you :flower:

*edit* ahh glad u got it. I know i hope she's okay her poor mother must be going out of her mind :cry:

i NEED all of them !!!!! they are gorgeous!!! i would love (in this order)

neopolitan, raspberry truffle, spring daisy, then the rest of em in any order !!!!lol

sara

xxxxx

i LOVE my BB's! i'm gettin a couple more tonight and probs a few more next week when i get payed!!!:wohoo:

the new colours are gorgeous but dunno when they are coming to the uk so will have to wait!!!! when they come i will somehow pursuade rob to treat daisy to some!!!!

sara

xxxxx

Have you seen someones selling them on ebya for £15?? limited colours though and i think a lot are finishing tonight.

It says on that fbook site they'll be shipping in two weeks but i take it then thats not to uk stores, i only read it quickly tbh!

i'll pm it to you :flower:

*edit* ahh glad u got it. I know i hope she's okay her poor mother must be going out of her mind :cry:

I know, it doesnt bare thinking about. Poor poor girl. Will bw thinking of her. :cry:

On a brighter note...

I just did something VERY naughty.... something along the lines of ordering two BBs!! :blush: I soo cant afford it!! But what the hell! I'll just live off baked beans next week!!! :happydance:

I love them! My fave nappy by far!! So think some of my others will be going to make room for them! :D xxx

maya guess what.........so have i!!! shhhhh !! what did you get ????

maya guess what.........so have i!!! shhhhh !! what did you get ????

Pink camo and sage spots!!! How about you? Im Soooo bad!!!! I was guna wait and get the new ones, but theyre guna be a couple of weeks yet! The facebook page says they're guna post a list of stockists on monday! I better save my pennies!!! xxx

lmao!! I just told my OH i've bought a new nappy (2nd of the week and my carrier) and he just told me we're eating beans next week :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->