~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Was some one after bb's earlier????????
Bargain look https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150372285677&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

lmao...i love your i'm not shopping for cloth honest but here's a link Donna :rofl:

:rofl: donna you are such a bad influence!!! i might have accidentally put in a bid on that V2 oops!!!!!!

morning ladies!!!!!!!

well daisy was a good girlie last night - we woke her at about 10 pm for a feed before we went to bed and she slept through till 7 am ish had a bit feed and then we got up around 9 ish!! bless her !! she's such a good girl i am sooooo spoilt!!

but oh no ............... we had a leak last night !!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! it was teeeny tiny tho and oh put it on so i'm not entirely blaming the nappy (smart nappy) and it has not put me off the smart nappies ona night at all! hows everyones cloth bums doing today ????

sara

xxxxxx

:wave: morning ladies how are we today? Sammy hope you're feeling a touch better today :hugs:

Ok girls i know some of you were asking me to report back on this so here goes; I've been using BG V3's at night for the past week :smug:. I have used the regular large insert and the newborn insert with a regualar microfibre cloth (as in the kind you buy in a pack of 3 from pound shop etc) in between and it's safe to say so far so good, not one leak and we've had a few quite wet nappies too. I washed them at 60 twice to get absorbancy up, they have the added bonus of drying extremely quickly aswell. I definatly think they'd be worth a try as a sandwich booster, on the bright side if it doesn't work for you they only cost £1 and you'll have gained some new dusters :laugh2:

P.S Rather than cutting the cloths down to size i folded them into thirds to fit the nappy and give extra layers.

morning sara, glad daisy slept okay for you last night, nightmare about the leak tho :hugs:

Thanks for shopping with us today!
The following are the details of your order.

Date Ordered: Sunday 20 September, 2009
Click here for a Detailed Invoice
Products
1 x Blueberry Minky One Size Snaps - Spotted Pink Lavender and Sage
1 x Blueberry Minky One Size - Pink Spots on Chocolate
---------

:comp:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Would you believe it (i'm sure you will) - i'm using my cloth at home with Imi until I get the hang of it all and I just got in so when I changed her, put her on a LL :) All well until i picked her up and heard the biggest fart! Checked and my god, i think she did the biggest poo since she was born, and carried on doing it for 5 mins!! Typical :rofl:

Thanks for the solution recipe! At the mo I just have a tupperware box filled with water and a little bit of her bath wash. I am going to have to order everything from ebay, and I mean every thing, can't even find a bloody water sprayer! Though guess I could check a garden shop... Going to go on a mission to find something to use as a nappy bucket too. This place is useless.

So far I've got Little Lambs and they seem to be doing the job. She normally does a huge poo first thing in the morning, so I put a disposable on for that... as I said I have no nappy bucket!

faerie - i just use an old water bottle with a sports top the push me pull me kind ?? works well for me !!

and dont bother looking for a proper nappy bucket - any kind of bucket with a lid will do the job just fine!!!! a large tupperware box or the like will be great!!!

vici - its typical isnt it !!lol i think they must prefer pooing in cloth as its soo much softer !!! lol enjoy !!! :haha:

sara

xxxx

Thanks for shopping with us today!
The following are the details of your order.

Date Ordered: Sunday 20 September, 2009
Click here for a Detailed Invoice
Products
1 x Blueberry Minky One Size Snaps - Spotted Pink Lavender and Sage
1 x Blueberry Minky One Size - Pink Spots on Chocolate
---------

:comp:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

:wohoo::yipee::happydance::dance:

Ta Sara, sounds good! I am a bit naughty for thinking I need to buy all the latest gadgets when other things will do :blush:

Has anyone heard of p'tit dessous nappies?

Thanks for the solution recipe! At the mo I just have a tupperware box filled with water and a little bit of her bath wash. I am going to have to order everything from ebay, and I mean every thing, can't even find a bloody water sprayer! Though guess I could check a garden shop... Going to go on a mission to find something to use as a nappy bucket too. This place is useless.

So far I've got Little Lambs and they seem to be doing the job. She normally does a huge poo first thing in the morning, so I put a disposable on for that... as I said I have no nappy bucket!

i just got a little water sprayer from boots. you can buy them in the section with the sponges etc, was only about £1.50.

I also got a lidded bucket from morrisons, it's actually an under the sink food waste bin, it's a little small admittedly but it does the job just fine, cost me about £2.50 if thats any help

i just got a little water sprayer from boots. you can buy them in the section with the sponges etc, was only about £1.50.

I also got a lidded bucket from morrisons, it's actually an under the sink food waste bin, it's a little small admittedly but it does the job just fine, cost me about £2.50 if thats any help

I live in France :cry:

Thanks anyway though!

I use a water sprayer from B&Q, lol, one that you water plants with :blush: Sure Freya doesn't notice though!

Think I'll be popping down to the local gardening centre tomorrow, I need some new wellies anyway!!

Aaargh, the choices the choices! I have found a wonderful french website with about 50 different types of nappies (didn't even know there were so many!) including pop in, blueberry and fuzzi bunz. Think I'm going to get one of each and see which we get on with.

I only paid £10 for my box of 20 little lambs (now realise what an amazing deal it was, only 2 used and came with everything except the bucket), and they do seem ok but don't last that long because Sofia is such a heavy wetter. Plus they seem really small, they say until 9 months old but Fia is tiny for her age and I can't see them lasting much longer.

Think I'll be popping down to the local gardening centre tomorrow, I need some new wellies anyway!!

Aaargh, the choices the choices! I have found a wonderful french website with about 50 different types of nappies (didn't even know there were so many!) including pop in, blueberry and fuzzi bunz. Think I'm going to get one of each and see which we get on with.

I only paid £10 for my box of 20 little lambs (now realise what an amazing deal it was, only 2 used and came with everything except the bucket), and they do seem ok but don't last that long because Sofia is such a heavy wetter. Plus they seem really small, they say until 9 months old but Fia is tiny for her age and I can't see them lasting much longer.

You are so lucky you paid £10! I paid loads for my little lambs only to find out they don't last long! I tend to use them without wraps when just messing around in the house (Freya seems to roll around on the floor a lot these days!) now and use others when going out etc. Hope you find some you like! :)

Morning morning ladies,
still feeling under the weather and may call the doc today (with the whole swineflu crisis they even have commercials here to call the healthline if you are pregnant and have a cold!) im pretty sure it's not that but at least ill get some advise if i should be checked over or not...

Bubs has retreated from kicking me like a boxing ball and has resorted to lying real low and just turning if he has too.. not his usual self but it may be because im sick.. at least i can still feel him.. :)

Ta Sara, sounds good! I am a bit naughty for thinking I need to buy all the latest gadgets when other things will do :blush:

Has anyone heard of p'tit dessous nappies?

I had a look at those nappies and i was very tempted to get one, infortunately we have no where that stocks the in NZ!!!!

Hi Lunaty! I could always see if I can find them for you here and ship them? This is the website I'm using https://www.lilinappy.com/marques/ptits-dessous

faerie - that sounds like a very wise choice to try one of each before you commit to lots in one style.... arent there any preloved french websites you can get a few off??? those sites are great cos you can get a few nappies that have only been used a couple of times for the price of one nappy brand new then that way if you dont get on with it for one reason or another you haven't spent a fortune!!! obviously there are some you wouldnt touch with a 10 foot bargepole they are so filthy but i have picked up a couple from a preloved site that have hardly been used or are completely new!!!!!!

sam - really hope you are feeling better very soon, i would call your doc just to be on the safe side and to put your mind at rest hun :hugs:

sara

xxxxxx

Lunity please get checked out if lo's movements have changed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe