~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Hey, did you buy the Pop Ins from the Close Parent website?? It says on there that you get the night time booster in the trial pack, but you don't, so I rang them and they are sending me one :happydance: Also one of my poppers came off and they are sending me a new nappy! (I can still use it, it's only one popper, lol!)

If you bought one off there then I would ring them and get them to send you one! :lol:

Hey, did you buy the Pop Ins from the Close Parent website?? It says on there that you get the night time booster in the trial pack, but you don't, so I rang them and they are sending me one :happydance: Also one of my poppers came off and they are sending me a new nappy! (I can still use it, it's only one popper, lol!)

If you bought one off there then I would ring them and get them to send you one! :lol:

Nope, I got them from a French site in the end, they say they've got the booster with them... hope so!

Well i rang the healthline in the end (as they advertised pregnant woman with he flu to do in NZ) got heaps of questions and got advised to see the doc in 72 hours..

Rang the GP only to get the voicemail (go figure) so in the end just left it.. Am feeling a lot better though this morning.. havent taken any paracetamol since yesterday morning and have been taking my vitamins and fresh fruit and stuff so i guess it was just one of those ordinary colds...

Ill try and sleep most of today off just in case but i seem to be over the worst now...

To bad about those reviews but still need some decent night nappies :)
Say whats the best combination of inserts for pop ins with boys ?!

Just so i can prepare and get some extra as i have some of the nappies with only a microfiber insert ///

Aww hun i am glad you are feeling a bit better fingers crossed it will clear soon xx
As for inserts i use bambo boosters along side the ones supplied with the nappy and they are brill for mr h, tonight he has on a coolababy and i have stuffed it with a terrys nappy folded plenty instead of the coolababy insert and that works brill for us.
hth xx

Hi,
I'm a noobie here :baby:
Someone mentioned £18.99 Blueberries, where can I get them?
Also, anyone know if I can get any limited edition Ittis from anywhere in the UK?
cheers
Chlo

:wave: welcome chloe!

for ltd edition ittis try here; https://www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk/acatalog/details-1!07DLPR.html.

Can't remember where i saw BB's now but i'll point u in the right direction if i do.

Evening alll! Hows everyone? Im super chuffed today! Lost 4lb this week and also today I received my £60 cheque from the council for my nappies! Wooooohoooo... Am guna save it to go towards the new BBs!! :happydance:

Hi Maya, sounds like you've had a good day! well done hunny :hugs:

We're okay here thanks been mad busy working and stuff tho :dohh:

Good job Maya!!!

And thanks for the advise from mr H ;)
They seem to not sell a lot of Bamboo inserts here. only hemp .. or a combi.. but ill def keep my eye out now :D

My fingers are itching to order something new again but i should really try and safe considering we are flying to Europe next year !

Hi chloe :hi:

I got my £18.99 BBs from here https://jabulanappies.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=1 can't wait for them to arrive!!

Mornin ladies :wave: how r we? did we have a leak free night? Anyone hoping for fluff today? I'm waiting on 3 nappies :blush:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I got some fluffy post from princesselle!!!!!

Got to dash to baby massange now...will properly have a look at the gorgeous thing when I'm back!!!

Wooooo!!! It's beautiful!! Thanks hun! xxxxxx

:happydance: you'll have to take piccies to show off later!! Have fn at baby massage :hugs:

wohoo for more nappies.. i want some too..!

i finally managed to updte my journal with bump pics form 24 and 29 weeks, so just showing off my bump at the moment :)

ive got a 4d can coming up on thursday , i cant wait :D

Me at 29+3!
https://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs221.snc1/6827_133949082150_569242150_2669124_6628426_n.jpg

aww Lunaty such a perfect shaped bump!

My posties just been. nothing for me :hissy:

Awww gorgeous baby bump! I miss mine so much...!! :( Postie just came with 2 NEW BLUEBERRYS!!!! Wooooooopiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! theyre soo lush I wana curl up and take a nap on them!!

still no postie for me!! i'm waiting for loads of stuff to come........i've been really naughty recently !!lol

sam you have a gorgeous bump! i am sooo jealous i want a bump!!! you think you could get cosmetic surgery to have a permanent bump?? lol

i'm having a total nightmare at the moment! i'm on one of those horrible key card thingies for my gas and electric and i've just ran out of electric and daisy has fallen asleep !!! gutted !! i need to run along the shop but cant ! n i cant wake her as she wont go back to sleep and i will have the most grumpy girl in the world all day :hissy: i hate these stupid key things :growlmad:

sara

xxxx

omg maya that was so fast! didn't you only order them at the weekend? I love it when stuff comes the next working day :thumbup:

omg maya i am sooo jealous!!! mine had better come today too !! if they dont i will not be a happy :bunny: we need to see pix of your new fluff !!!!

sara

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"