The nerve of me to be a day late...

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
In 1 hour and 14 minutes I will be a day late for AF. The nerve of my body to be a day late for my period and not be pregnant! I had AF cramps last night and slept with a pad. They itch. I itched for nothing. More AF cramps today and a bit of beige/light pink when wiping and nothing else.

On top of it I O'd 10 days late.

Anyone else late and ready to get on with the next cycle??

I am in the middle of my cycle right now impatiently waiting to O. But our first cycle trying I was 16 days late, first cycle after IUD removal, and this last cycle I was 6 days late so I feel your pain. Hoping AF cooperates with you :hugs::hugs:

I'm not *technically* late. I usually drop into the 97.5-98.4 range and get pre-af spotting at 10am at 12dpo. Full blown af 13dpo morning. But I have not had any spotting and judging by my temps I won't see blood until tomorrow. So she could come on time and I skip the spotting, or it all will be pushed back a day. I had a cycle two cycles ago where my lp was 14 days. Pissed me off to no end lol

I am in the middle of my cycle right now impatiently waiting to O. But our first cycle trying I was 16 days late, first cycle after IUD removal, and this last cycle I was 6 days late so I feel your pain. Hoping AF cooperates with you :hugs::hugs:

Wow! Are you sure you O'd? Or did you O late?

I'm not *technically* late. I usually drop into the 97.5-98.4 range and get pre-af spotting at 10am at 12dpo. Full blown af 13dpo morning. But I have not had any spotting and judging by my temps I won't see blood until tomorrow. So she could come on time and I skip the spotting, or it all will be pushed back a day. I had a cycle two cycles ago where my lp was 14 days. Pissed me off to no end lol

Lol my LP is usually 14 days. Now I am on day 15 humph :growlmad:

=\ do you also temp? I obsess over mine. No bleeding this morning. Clear blue weeks say not pregnant and a one step agrees. I am out of frers. My temp is the highest it has ever been at 13dpo. When my lp was 14 it was 98.3 and today is 98.45. If I don't get AF tomorrow I am requesting another blood test.

Dark green is this month

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-26-05-55-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-26-05-55-50.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 5

Wow! Are you sure you O'd? Or did you O late?

I actually wasn't keeping track of anything that month so I'm not sure but was assuming I just O'd late :shrug: it was my first cycle after removing iud so I figured it would be very wonky

I actually wasn't keeping track of anything that month so I'm not sure but was assuming I just O'd late :shrug: it was my first cycle after removing iud so I figured it would be very wonky

Did you take it out mid cycle? I took mine out a few days before O. Oops. My body geared up, yanked the IUD out not checking the calendar, and then I didn't O until CD 28. So frustrating haha

Did you take it out mid cycle? I took mine out a few days before O. Oops. My body geared up, yanked the IUD out not checking the calendar, and then I didn't O until CD 28. So frustrating haha

I did :blush: I was feeling O pains and had some spotting and then took it out at the same time so I am sure I threw everything out of whack. But that my cycle went up to only 6 days late last cycle I felt a lot better about that like my body is finally normalizing.

=\ do you also temp? I obsess over mine. No bleeding this morning. Clear blue weeks say not pregnant and a one step agrees. I am out of frers. My temp is the highest it has ever been at 13dpo. When my lp was 14 it was 98.3 and today is 98.45. If I don't get AF tomorrow I am requesting another blood test.

I have not really begun to truly temp as I am in the very beginning stages of trying. However, I have VERY distinct signs that literally happen only when I O (the day after) and this is proven by medical doctors. I get breasts pain on the sides from O until pretty close to AF due to high progesterone. And I definitely have that and my breasts grew a cup size and looked fab! lol. I love when my breasts grow after I O.

Actually, my breasts still are a bit tender which is a little odd and I keep waking up in the morning sweating.

I did do something a little crazy though lol I did begin temping at 2 dpo :haha:

2 dpo is was 97. 7. It has stayed between 97.7-98.0 since then.

My temp has not "dropped." It was 97.9 (not on bbt) when I woke up damp today. My sheets and nightgown and skin are damp.

I am a very slim (5'6 105) women that is usually on the cold side. And the one time I did temp my pre O bbt was 97.0 and below.

I know I know...I WILL temp this month just to know how my temps work. But there is no doubt I O'd on the 24th...10 days late.

Nw, I have done the temp after O thing. Some women do have low post-O temps. So I wouldn't worry about it. :) Very jealous of you weight. I was always a bit heavier but it was muscle mass. I got injured and has to stop my hardcore workouts, so now my muslce are definitely losing tone and I gained a lot of weight from fat. Blah. Oh well. Tis life. SO still says my idea of overweight for me is still hot comparatively speaking lol. Well, he just says I'm hot. But he has to. ;)

I am officially in the late boat with you. Checked at snack and no bleeding. I don't feel like I bled at all, but I do have to potty so will go check.

Nw, I have done the temp after O thing. Some women do have low post-O temps. So I wouldn't worry about it. :) Very jealous of you weight. I was always a bit heavier but it was muscle mass. I got injured and has to stop my hardcore workouts, so now my muslce are definitely losing tone and I gained a lot of weight from fat. Blah. Oh well. Tis life. SO still says my idea of overweight for me is still hot comparatively speaking lol. Well, he just says I'm hot. But he has to. ;)

I am officially in the late boat with you. Checked at snack and no bleeding. I don't feel like I bled at all, but I do have to potty so will go check.

Wow! I bet your body looks great. I know you will be happy when you can get your workouts in good. My SO works out hard and looks like superman lol. I love it.

I just left my acupuncture appointment and still no AF. And BFN so just waiting. She did a treatment on me to support implantation just in case. I am going to dry black cohosh this cycle so I am really looking forward to AF if I don't get a BFP.

Black Cohosh is an herb that works similar to Clomid and promotes higher progesterone and a stronger O.

Mine too! He like to body build. I don't lift weights, but I always choose machines (bikes, treads, stairs) where I can keep an eye on him. It's a good feeling knowing I walk in and out with the sexiest, most buff guy in there. Mmm. Totally working myself up haha. Thanks though! I changed my diet to match his (minus how much hahah but basically high protein, low carb, low fat). Just need to get back to my workout classes.

Soooo I got acupuncture. Thanks for explaining what cohosh is. I was about to ask haha. Well, I hope you get your bfp instead! :)

In a couple days if the spotting stops. Who am I kidding? Tomorrow..I am testing again tomorrow lol

Lmfao at least you didn't say tonight hahaha. I want to poas but I know it will be neg

Lmfao at least you didn't say tonight hahaha. I want to poas but I know it will be neg

Lol!!! So funny because I did test tonight and it was negative. And my period has not picked up but I now know that I had another chemical pregnancy. I NEVER get evap lines on Wondfo. I have gotten faint positives on them that never got darker and then my period would be late as it is now.

I took my first black cohosh pill tonight and I am just moving forward. I am excited about temping this month. I know the black cohosh will up my progesterone and help me to hold a baby.

I don't blame you for not wanting to test. I can definitely understand that.

I had pretty itchy nipples and breasts this cycle which has never happened.

I cried watching The Wonder Years. I am talking about tears running down my face because "it was so beautiful." I also cried watching an old music video.

That is not my personality. My nipples hurt straight from 1dpo and my breasts and they still are a bit tender. My SO said "are you pregnant?" lol they are so cute.

Your chart looks amazing btw! Will you be 2 days late tomorrow? I want you to be pregnant so bad and then I join you in 4 weeks...unless some sort of miracle happens this month and I do love miracles lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->