The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

Praying let me know how the soy works out... I bought some but I have not tried it yet... I was going to try it next cycle if this one is unsuccessful.

3gg0 and Luna it sounds like yall are gonna be busy here shortly! bow chica wow wow... lol just kidding!

So remember how I was giving my DH a hard time for feeling bad during my surge? Well we both went to the doc (bc I have been feeling bad too) and turns out we have bronchitis! yuck! I hope that doesnt affect anything during my tww, but I do feel kinda bad for being so forceful and not cutting him any slack... lol oh well looks like we get some quality time curled up on the couch eating soup!

fx for yall this cycle!
:dust:

Aw there is no cutting any slack or resting when it comes to BD during fertile time lol hope u guys feel better and good luck

Nursejamie I was on bc for 13 years and it took almost a year for my cycle to sort itself out (this was before ttc)
It's really normal.

Lou if I had to guess I would put your o day on cd13 based on your cm, ff is probably getting confused by those couple of high temps that you had earlier, hopefully you'll see your temp go even higher in the next few days :)

I was on BC for 10 years but soon as I stopped my cycles went back to normal. Is that a good sign?

Leah I would have to say that is a pretty good sign :) then again I have PCOS so I didnt expect my cycles to be normal at all (and they werent).

I had a rough couple days after they said they think I may have endo .... and you know what, after reading about it (ok, well my hubby obsessed himself with it all day and read everything there is to know about it) I know that's not it. So I don't know what they're talking about - but I know I don't have that. I think I had a cyst, or something else. But it's not endo. I am so sure of that, I'm not even going to think about it or consider it. Silly doctors trying to get me freaked out .... not going to work!

(let's just hope that's the case come the 20th ....LOL)

I have a question about CM though .... I don't get this stuff .... so if you feel any kind of twinges in your ovaries, if you ovulate - your CM will be a certain consistency? Right? Is that how I need to understand this? Should it be super thick, liquidy, what? Is it bad if it's really thick? Or is that how it should be? I don't think I fully understand this.

I'm on CD39. Stupid, stupid long cycles. *sigh*

hello ladies ! can i join in? i too never had bfp yet..

j_lynn- I am hoping it's a good sign to have twinges still when I'm 9DPO because I noticed them too! also, what is your CM like?? Mine is the thicker white kind. sort of like a thick lotion.

hi all.. this was luckiest thread for me.. i joined in and within hours i got my BFP.. thanks

I had a rough couple days after they said they think I may have endo .... and you know what, after reading about it (ok, well my hubby obsessed himself with it all day and read everything there is to know about it) I know that's not it. So I don't know what they're talking about - but I know I don't have that. I think I had a cyst, or something else. But it's not endo. I am so sure of that, I'm not even going to think about it or consider it. Silly doctors trying to get me freaked out .... not going to work!

(let's just hope that's the case come the 20th ....LOL)

I have a question about CM though .... I don't get this stuff .... so if you feel any kind of twinges in your ovaries, if you ovulate - your CM will be a certain consistency? Right? Is that how I need to understand this? Should it be super thick, liquidy, what? Is it bad if it's really thick? Or is that how it should be? I don't think I fully understand this.

I'm on CD39. Stupid, stupid long cycles. *sigh*

I'm so glad you don't have endo! It's warned against, but I use dr google all the time and it's right! shhhh :p

Long cycles are super annoying, I'm on CD46 and yet to ovulate, but think my body MIGHT be trying to do so again. However I've been disappointed 4 times so far this month about that lol.

The best CM is literally like eggwhite, thick, usually clear, stretchy, gloopy. It's copying semen and it helps the sperm survive and swim up into the cervix.
You can google it and find clearer descriptions and even photos of what to look for.

j_lynn- I am hoping it's a good sign to have twinges still when I'm 9DPO because I noticed them too! also, what is your CM like?? Mine is the thicker white kind. sort of like a thick lotion.

Yeah! That's how mine is too! I don't know about the twinges - I have them so randomly I really don't think mine are tied to Oing, but who knows. I am still trying to figure my body out hahah But that is how my CM is too!

:dohh:So i'm on cd27, 11dpo. Annnnnnd right on time my boobs are sore. Which the last four months have assured me that despite my wishing it means i'm pregnant, it means Miss. AF is about 4 days out. my temp is still high... but i'm thinking i'm out this month too...https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/doh.gif

Plenty of people notice nothing at all different on their bfp cycle, stay positive! :)

I am 4 DPO today... I dont feel different at all... but then again I dont think this is going to be the cycle for me... but who knows it very well may be. Time will tell....FX!
:dust: to everyone! I Hope Piya's luck rubs off on one of us!

My friend who suffered from 10 MCs before she finally convieved (right after they adopted twins, too hehe) just text me......she found today she is pregnant, and she wanted to text me immediately because she said she just has a feeling if she tells me first that the pregnancy will spread and I'll get knocked up too. This will be their 6th, 4th natural (first two adopted) and I am SO happy for her and I was just tickled that she wanted to spread some prego dust my way. It was a total shock to them, they use condoms and she's on BC so its literally completely a shock. But, here is hoping that maybe just maybe her good luck charm will work!!!

Heather sorry about your BFN.. youre right about there being time though keep your chin up! If you havnt watched the amazing sperm race on youtube I encourage you to do so so that you can see how all the moons have to align for us to get our BFPs.

I am 4-5 DPO today and have extreme fatigue... I dont know if it is a good sign or just because I have been under the weather lately. I am still keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best this cycle!

Whew finally figured out how to link my chart. I didn't temp much this month as I was so obsessed in July-Aug! but now Im temping in dread of seeing my temp nose dive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->