The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

ladies,

I'm out of the runnings!!! :nope:Went to potty and wiped.. too my surprise red mixed in my cm. (sorry TMI):blush: Sooooo I'm thinking af is ready to show her face tomorrow which is right on schedule!!! :nope::nope:

Starting tonight I will be taking Geritol in the am and in the pm along with Folic acid up until O. Temping and using OPk's along with SMEP! Busy month ahead but I look forward to getting my BFP!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm questioning whether I should do the soy from CD 3-7? what do you ladies think?

Not to tell you what to do at all, but are you taking a prenatal and/or folic acid all the time?
I was told that we have to have folic acid built up in our system before we get pregnant for our babies to reap the benefits. Taking folic acid for just part of your cycle won't afford that protection.

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that women who take the recommended daily dose of folic acid starting at least one month before they conceive and during the first trimester of pregnancy reduce their baby's risk of neural tube defects by 50 to 70 percent"

I hope that all the work you're putting into it in the month ahead will be rewarded with a BFP!

What is the Geritol supposed to do? Rather curious, as that is a new one to me.

ladies,

I'm out of the runnings!!! :nope:Went to potty and wiped.. too my surprise red mixed in my cm. (sorry TMI):blush: Sooooo I'm thinking af is ready to show her face tomorrow which is right on schedule!!! :nope::nope:

Starting tonight I will be taking Geritol in the am and in the pm along with Folic acid up until O. Temping and using OPk's along with SMEP! Busy month ahead but I look forward to getting my BFP!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm questioning whether I should do the soy from CD 3-7? what do you ladies think?

Not to tell you what to do at all, but are you taking a prenatal and/or folic acid all the time?
I was told that we have to have folic acid built up in our system before we get pregnant for our babies to reap the benefits. Taking folic acid for just part of your cycle won't afford that protection.

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that women who take the recommended daily dose of folic acid starting at least one month before they conceive and during the first trimester of pregnancy reduce their baby's risk of neural tube defects by 50 to 70 percent"

I hope that all the work you're putting into it in the month ahead will be rewarded with a BFP!

What is the Geritol supposed to do? Rather curious, as that is a new one to me.

Oh your fine! any advice on here is good advice. I do take my prenatals and folic every day. Geritol is a substitute for prenatals and I've heard sooo many success stories on it!!!

My question is this, I'm spotting and cramping like crazy? Does this count as CD1?

Oh your fine! any advice on here is good advice. I do take my prenatals and folic every day. Geritol is a substitute for prenatals and I've heard sooo many success stories on it!!!

My question is this, I'm spotting and cramping like crazy? Does this count as CD1?

I had the same question and was told that you don't count spotting as CD1. CD1 is supposed to be the first day of actual flow, like what you'd actually need a pad for. You can google it too and get more details.

I know it is too soon to really think about this, but have yall given any thought to how you are going to tell your DH or parents or inlaws when you do finally get your bfp? Just wondering.

We've been waiting for so long I'm pretty sure I will just run out of the bathroom waving my pee stick at hubby :haha:

I am with you Luna... I will just coming running out and hopefully not fall while i am at it.. I am so clumsy!

I have been thinking about that today as well!! LOL I actually went on YouTube and they have some of the cutest little videos of telling family and OH. I just wish I could hurry up and do my own!!!

Razor I too have watched TONS of those videos! I'm pretty sure I will do like luna and run out waving a stick (hopefully not still wet haha ew) and tell my dh but we are gonna do something special for his parents. We are really close to his parents and it will be their first grandchild do I think we are gonna order Chinese takeout (like we frequently do) and replace the fortune cookies with custom ones that say something pertaining to the pregnancy. At the end of dinner we always take turns opening them. I'm not 100% sure yet but that is our favorite idea so far

The videos get addicting..lol I have no idea how I will tell OH or our families. I am not sure how I can even keep it a secret when it happens honestly. I will want to call OH or run to him too just like yall!!! I wish I could like get the heartbeat utlrasound thing and put it in a picture frame and sit in on the table beside the bed or something and see when he notices it..lol and then let him catch on. Then again, knowing him, he would never catch on!!

I know it is too soon to really think about this, but have yall given any thought to how you are going to tell your DH or parents or inlaws when you do finally get your bfp? Just wondering.

I'd love to make it a special surprise when I tell DH, but I know that I will be way too excited to wait and do a proper surprise.
What I'd try to do, if I could contain the excitement long enough, would be to use one of my fancy digitals I have stashed, and show him that. It's much prettier than a little test strip and says YES in big letters so he'll know it's not just an opk!
Ahh a girl can daydream.

As for telling my parents, they are thousands of miles away, and we'd try to wait and tell them until a couple months in. My plan so far is to get an ultrasound picture and send it to them express, with instructions on the envelope not to open before calling me.
That way we can be on the phone with them when they get the good news.
For his parents, no ideas as of yet the best way to surprise them.

Ooh me!
I've said this on this forum loads.. but I'll say it again :haha:
Apologies if you've already read this!
I always POAS whenever DH is at work, so if I did get my BFP I could run out of the house and go to the local supermarket. Pick up some belgian buns/ iced buns/ just buns, you get the picture! :haha:
Then, before he got home I'd put them in the oven and wait... Then once he got back, I'd ask him to check the oven 'as we've got something baking'... Hopefully he'll get it!

With my parents and family, if I was lucky enough to get my BFP over the next couple of months. Probably unlikely considering my previous form... but a girl can dream!
I'd get an ultra sound done, and put it in Christmas cards with their future titles on (i.e. My mum and Dad > Nanny and Grandad, BIL and SIL > Auntie and Uncle, etc). That's my plan anyway... if not, I'm not sure I would announce it in any particular way... but I would wait until the 12 week scan at least!

Cute ideas! I like the bun one!!

I'm gonna set up pink and blue balloons in my basement,and tell my dh that the dog chewed the pool table.
When he goes downstairs he will see the balloons, and I'll have a sign that says "can't wait to meet you dad!" And the due date :)

Well the :witch: got me at 2:30 this morning. Woke up to major cramps, so went to the bathroom... And there she was.

So onto month 7, I guess.

Sorry to hear that 3gg0 and Prayinglady! :hugs: baby dust for you next month!
And thanks razorbacks and emergRN (by the way, your idea is so cute too!) :)

Sorry 3gg0 and Praying!

My temp isnt rising like I think it is supposed to post O so I dont know if I really O'd? Who knows... its all just a waiting game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->