The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

I'm sorry AF got you ladies.

Prayinglady Go to Fertility Friend and mouse over the Sharing tab on the top right. Under Charting Home Page you can click on Setup to designate what you want shared from your chart. Most importantly, click on Get Code. To put the chart image(clickable) in your signature, you need the bbCode Chart Thumbnail. Just click in the box below that title and copy everything, then paste into your signature under Edit Signature on BB. Alternatively, you can copy the info under BB code simple link and paste into your BB signature.

I hope that's clear as mud!

Hi Ladies,

This seems like a great thread!! I am TTC#1, cycle 9, dpo 4. Has anyone else used any TCM (acupuncture and chinese herbs specifically) along this journey?

I am excited to give and receive support with you all!!

Wishing for BFP's all around!!

:dust:

AF just came and I think I might totally completely lose my mind! :(

I'm sorry AF got you ladies.

Prayinglady Go to Fertility Friend and mouse over the Sharing tab on the top right. Under Charting Home Page you can click on Setup to designate what you want shared from your chart. Most importantly, click on Get Code. To put the chart image(clickable) in your signature, you need the bbCode Chart Thumbnail. Just click in the box below that title and copy everything, then paste into your signature under Edit Signature on BB. Alternatively, you can copy the info under BB code simple link and paste into your BB signature.

I hope that's clear as mud!

I still didn't get it... :( I'll try again later.

After severe pains Friday night, the nurse and dr are thinking I have endometriosis on top of everything else and I have to go in on the 20th (that's my already scheduled appointment, so I just said screw it and keep it ... I don't care about going in earlier at this point :( ) and have some testing done to see if I have that now.

I swear. A LEEP, HSG, PCOS, no on-my-own ovulation, jacked up cycles .... I just didn't think it could get worse. :( I have spent the whole morning crying. My DH is researching endo now to learn every possible thing about it, bless him - and he doesn't think that's it, but he's just always so positive.

*sigh*

Ladies ... I just don't know what to think right now :( I'm so deflated.

After severe pains Friday night, the nurse and dr are thinking I have endometriosis on top of everything else and I have to go in on the 20th (that's my already scheduled appointment, so I just said screw it and keep it ... I don't care about going in earlier at this point :( ) and have some testing done to see if I have that now.

I swear. A LEEP, HSG, PCOS, no on-my-own ovulation, jacked up cycles .... I just didn't think it could get worse. :( I have spent the whole morning crying. My DH is researching endo now to learn every possible thing about it, bless him - and he doesn't think that's it, but he's just always so positive.

*sigh*

I'm so sorry :hugs::hugs:

*sigh*

I'm so so sorry hun. :( Please stay positive! With God all things are possible! My prayers are with you!

*sigh*

:hugs: J_Lynn keep your chin up...I kinda know how you feel... I have PCOS, completely anovulatory, never had AF on my own, enlarged ovaries, etc... I tried provera with clomid and femera and never ovulated or even responded. my lining was always too thin and my follicles never matured. I had Laparoscopic D&C with ovarian drilling, which is similar to the procedure that they might do to remove the endo. Medicine is so advanced now that surely they will find something to help you... it just might take you a little longer than you want... but that is still better than it not happening at all. :hugs: Hope you feel better soon

How is everyone?

I have been quite due to being upset about AF! Doing better today. Getting myself ready for this month plans.

Hey ladies!!!

Well I was a bit down about AF but now I'm excited about my first soy cycle!! I'm starting tonight at 120, 120, 120, 120 & lastly 160.

How is everyone doing?

Hey ladies!!!

Well I was a bit down about AF but now I'm excited about my first soy cycle!! I'm starting tonight at 120, 120, 120, 120 & lastly 160.

How is everyone doing?

I'm starting soy tomorrow! First cycle for me too! I'll be doing CD3-7 Is that what you are doing? Do you normally ovulate on your own? I usually ovulate around CD20. Some months are a day or 2 earlier, and some months have been as late as CD26 and CD 30. So I am hoping soy will help push ovulation up a bit. I was thinking of doing 80, 80, 120, 120, 160.

Praying let me know how the soy works out... I bought some but I have not tried it yet... I was going to try it next cycle if this one is unsuccessful.

3gg0 and Luna it sounds like yall are gonna be busy here shortly! bow chica wow wow... lol just kidding!

So remember how I was giving my DH a hard time for feeling bad during my surge? Well we both went to the doc (bc I have been feeling bad too) and turns out we have bronchitis! yuck! I hope that doesnt affect anything during my tww, but I do feel kinda bad for being so forceful and not cutting him any slack... lol oh well looks like we get some quality time curled up on the couch eating soup!

fx for yall this cycle!
:dust:

I will be starting my second cycle of Soy tomorrow night. I did CD 3-7 80, 120, 160, 200, and 200. I think there are some months I don't O, but I think I usually O pretty late. FF said I O'ed on CD27 last month. That left me with a LP of 9 days... Yikes!!! not good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->