The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

I've.taken vitex for a long time, I only stopped when we started TTC because of it saying you shouldnnt take it when you're pregnant so I just,stopped taking it out of fear I would get pregnant and it would cause the egg not to stick or something. In such a dork. But it was the ONLY thing that made my period regular.

Oh that's great, I'm glad Vitex works for you! You could always stop taking it at ovulation if you're concerned about it harming a developing baby.
I hope AF makes a strong showing soon for you!

AF showed up today ... full force, I spent the day popping pain killers and hoping the pain would stop. Cramps suck lol I'm going to go back on BC for a while, I decided to put TTC on the back burner so I guess it doesn't matter when she shows up - but it's still nice that she did. I am going to start taking my vitex again tomorrow - get my cycles back in line and hopefully the cramps won't be as bad. *keeping my fingers crossed*

Oh I also had a question for you ladies! My periods are literally two days long! Could that mean something hormonal wise is going on?

Good question! Your charts seem to show that you ovulate, and you have a decent luteal phase length. Maybe you just don't have a lot of lining to shed?
I'm curious about this myself, as the past few years I've had spotting and just a day or two of period also. In fact sometimes I'm at a loss whether to put it down as flow or spotting, especially when it stops and starts.
Hope someone else has some insight for us.

Hi everyone, hubby & I have been trying since February so 8 months this month. Never had a positive pregnancy test only positive OPK's.

Hubby is great and wants it as much as I do but has a far more relaxed approach 'we're young (23, 25) it will happen'.

I think the hard thing is no one ever tells you how hard it's going to be until you start trying. Spent so many years concentrating on NOT getting pregnant that I assumed when we wanted to it would be easy! Even with your other half by your side as well it's amazing how alone you feel. Everything becomes a 'why me?' 'why did it happen for them?' scenario
And I hate being so negative.

On a happier note here's wishing you all the result you want this month!!!

J_lynn sorry to hear you're taking a ttc break, hope you can get your cycles all sorted out :hugs:

Gemb welcome :) we've been trying since January and were also really surprised it didn't just happen right away

J_lynn sorry to hear you're taking a ttc break, hope you can get your cycles all sorted out :hugs:

Me too, I am still going to all my doctors appointments just so I can hopefully get this all straighted out for when we decide to start trying again - which we will, I just realized I'm really not ready to give up my freedom yet. It hit me like a ton of bricks the other night when we took my youngest stepdaughter to the fair in town ... I was miserable. It sucked - it was the first time I had to go somewhere like that and not have the ability to go do what I wanted. Instead, I just had to sit there and watch kids ride rides; and it sucked and it literally hit me like a ton of bricks, "This is what your life is going to be after you have a kid.....you dont want this yet!!" and so I told my husband, "I know you're ready, and you want more babies - but I'm just not ready yet - I thought I was, but after tonight ... I know I'm not, and that's not fair to me, you or any baby we bring into this world"

So it was written - I am not TTC anymore LOL I do want babies, I do - so this isn't going to be forever. Just the timing isn't there at the moment :) I'm not even 30 yet, so I have SO much life left and I just want to make sure that I have NO regrets when it does happen ... and I really did think I was ready. It's funny sometimes the things that happen to make you rethink what you've been doing.

But either way, I'm still going to the dr because it's just the best thing to do to ensure that I am ready as possible medically - I will deal with mother nature and my body later ;) haha

Hey ladies!

Ive been reading the posts here for a while but I didnt have time to write something!
So... here we go:

this is cycle #5 of ttc and ive never even seen anything near a BFP.

Im supposed to get my AF on the 22nd of sept, so we'll see what happens. I'm trying to remain calm and composed so I dont get dissapointed!!

Ive been taking B complex 100 and vitamin C. Im not taking the pre natals because you get 800mg of folic acid with the B complex.

Im also drinking less alcohol and a bit less coffee... which is hard cuz I loveeeee my coffee.

so good luck to all of you!

BTW, about the comment about the short periods, I have 2 day periods sometimes too and my cycles are 31-35 days long. Lets just say taht by day 34 IM DONE. it sucks having to deal with all the residual hormones in your body. lets just say that it affects your mood ALOT.

My periods are always 3 days then one day of spotting and my doctor said that is fine :)

My tww most likely starts tomorrow!

I'm part of this club too.. been off and on TTC, NTNP for two years and never seen anything but one line on my tests :( I really want to buckle down and TTC full force but it's hard dealing with the disappointment month after month.

I'm part of this club too.. been off and on TTC, NTNP for two years and never seen anything but one line on my tests :( I really want to buckle down and TTC full force but it's hard dealing with the disappointment month after month.

welcome :flower:

It is very hard dealing with the disappointment, but you will find a great group of ladies on this forum to help with that!

welcome miss kate :)

well looks like I'm in my 10th (and hopefully last) tww!

Yay Luna! :dust: to you! I am still in mine... Testing too early but still trying to stay positive though I'm not real optimistic. Fx this is your last 2ww for a long time!

Luna and Bucky, I'm in my 2ww too and I tried not to think about it too much to see if it made a difference (thsts why i havent posted in a bit) but I had a tiny smear of pink on the tp yesterday, have absolutely zero symptoms, and just feel like af will be here any minute. I'm bummed.

Yes. It was negative but it was at 13dpo so still early. I'm just going to think the worst so I won't be let down. If I'm wrong then I'll only be happy.

Hi everyone. Quick question my AF is due Sept 17 I went to the Gyno for my yearly check up on the 13th and he said everything looks good. With that being said I'm assumming I'm out for this month. My question is if I was pregnant wouldn't he have been able to tell while doing my examinantion?

P.S. no urine or blood tested during doctors visit

Your cervix doesn't start to change until around 6 weeks so there is no way he could know either way at this point :)

Hi everyone. Quick question my AF is due Sept 17 I went to the Gyno for my yearly check up on the 13th and he said everything looks good. With that being said I'm assumming I'm out for this month. My question is if I was pregnant wouldn't he have been able to tell while doing my examinantion?

P.S. no urine or blood tested during doctors visit

I also had a gyno appt the other day and asked them that question, and they said they wouldn't be able to tell.

So to update I still only have blood on tp, but it was darker this morning and with cramps. Pretty sure it will be full flow at some point today. :( I hope you guys have better luck and get your BFNs this month!

So to update I still only have blood on tp, but it was darker this morning and with cramps. Pretty sure it will be full flow at some point today. :( I hope you guys have better luck and get your BFNs this month!

Lol I meant BFPs!!!!! Not BFN!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->