The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

So the hubby and I get his results from his Sperm count on Tuesday! I am horribly nervous... I don't want anything to be wrong with him! But if it's not him then it's defineately me!!! And ill have to wait almost 2 months for my fs apt! Im pretty sure I'm ovulating... So I just don't know what to think! Pulling my hair out over here!?!

Good luck nursejamie there's probably nothing wrong with either of you, some people just take a little longer :)

Officially in my tww :happydance: testing starts in 6 days!

Good luck nursejaime!! Luna fxed for a bfp in 6 days! As for me, AF got me full force and even decided to bring horrible cramps with her! At least it's lazy Sunday though, so I can lay down and mope in peace. On to cycle 5 ttc!

Fx for you Luna!! I'm 13 dpo... Didn't test today bc I'm outta town but my temps are still up there. I saw where some women don't get their BFP til 14-18dpo so I'm still gonna stay positive! I don't have any pre-af symptoms just some nausea in the am...which is hopefully a good thing!! I'll keep my fingers crossed until I see the witch!!

Ive also been ttc and ntnp for about a year and a half now its hard to wait so long :( Ive tried preseed,softcups,and vitamins so far but softcups didint really work for me and i only used preseed for one cycle before so i tried it again this cycle so we will see were it leads :) wishing everyone babydust !!!

So the hubby and I get his results from his Sperm count on Tuesday! I am horribly nervous... I don't want anything to be wrong with him! But if it's not him then it's defineately me!!! And ill have to wait almost 2 months for my fs apt! Im pretty sure I'm ovulating... So I just don't know what to think! Pulling my hair out over here!?!

Don't worry to much about it :) everything could be fine with both of you just sometimes it takes longer then it should for no real reason.

NurseJamie, I will keep you in my thoughts until tuesday! Hopefully he has some strong little buggers:spermy:! haha....

1stand, I just read from yesterday where you said about the BFN instead of BFP and it made me LOL! :lol:

NurseJamie, I will keep you in my thoughts until tuesday! Hopefully he has some strong little buggers:spermy:! haha....

1stand, I just read from yesterday where you said about the BFN instead of BFP and it made me LOL! :lol:

I know, right? The last thing people need from me are wishes for a BFN! Lol. Right after I sent it I realized what I typed. I guess I've seen so many BFNs that I can't get them off my mind. fXed for you!!

Unfortunately I spotted yesterday and AF showed her face today so I'm out for this month but I'm wishing all you ladies luck on getting your BFP

Going to try temping this cycle on FF can someone explain to me what I'm looking for thank you

I am still waiting but got this today

https://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z135/bluckycharmed/42B32450-E1F5-45DD-91A4-E0D34E86452E-3578-00000345A4571FD8.jpg

Thoughts?

I can't see anything, how many dpo are you? I guess you don't know how long your lp is since you weren't ovulating before? Hopefully it's just too early :)

Hi to all ladies, :)
I read a few of the posts, (not all - there are so many ahah!) and first off I want to wish you all luck with getting bfp's when it suits you! (for those waiting, those not preventing, etc).
My partner and I have been trying for 7 months, almost 8 now. Im on day 25 of a 32 day cycle (find out if af comes this month, in 7 days hey!) this week waiting, is going to drain me!
Both healthy 19 year olds, been together in a loving and stressfree relationship for 4 years. Not health issues, dont smoke or drink. Beginning to wonder why conception is taking so long!?!?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated - considering taking some sort of pre-conception vitamin or something?

Congrats to all those just finding out about their bfp's
and lots of sticky baby dust to those ttc! :) oxoxox

Jayjay :hi:
It can take a normal healthy couple up to 12 months to conceive, so it's quite possible that you haven't got your BFP yet. As hard as it is to accept.
Fingers crossed you'll get your BFP soon!
Are you taking Folic Acid (I know you mentioned pre-conception vits), as you should be taking these already for the health of your future LO.
Secondly maybe try charting/temping? This may help you know when you are ovulating.

Folic acid? I havent been taking anything no, I was just considering it. I read alot about folic acid. And definantly see the benefits to taking it. :) Thank you.
Ive not been charting or temping, i dont really understand it..
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"