The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

I just started my prometrium yesterday so im waitin for af to arrive and on cd 5-9 i start my first round of clomid! Hoping #1 is all i will need!!

Good luck and Baby dust to all!!!!!

thanks girls :)

I am sure yalls BFP is right around the corner :) I have faith in each of you!

congrats razorback!

As for me, I've had a huge temp rise and a huge temp dip, but unfortunately the temp times weren't at the regular time so I don't know how accurate that is.
Hoping to get an accurate temp tomorrow. As it stands I am 11 DPO and testing negative. Am pretty sure I am out anyway, but know that I'll keep testing and being disappointed anyway.
*sigh* The TWW is the pits.

Oh and I've had tons and tons of EWCM the past three days, and with the huge temp dip today I'm going to treat it as pre-ovulation ( even tho it seems I've already ovulated) just in case.
Wouldn't it be lovely if it turned out to be a strong ovulation??!

Congrats razor!

Min, do you always have such long cycles?

Brittany...where have you been?

Luna, when are you testing??

I start testing tomorrow even though it's way too early :)

That would be great if you are o-ing now minuet :)

Yep I always have SUPER long cycles, like 100+ day cycles. This one is rather short actually.
Now I'm rather upset. I think I haven't actually O'd yet, and we should have been BD these past two days of super EWCM. If today was actually O day then we missed our chance. *sighs*

I'm here silently stalking still.. we aren't ttc so I don't have much to update. Still cheering you ladies on though :)

minuet-- you are definitely not out!! I tested negative at 12 and 13 DPO!! I didn't get my BFP until 20DPO!

Wow razorbacks, did you test in between or just wait until 20 dpo?

Yet another bfn for me...i know it's still early but I feel silly to think it could ever have that second line :(

minuet-- you are definitely not out!! I tested negative at 12 and 13 DPO!! I didn't get my BFP until 20DPO!

Thanks that is encouraging. But I'm really thinking I didn't ovulate. The chart isn't showing a very good shift in temps. Will still take progesterone until 14DPO and see if AF shows up or not anyway.

awww luna. Those BFNs can be pretty discouraging, but you know as well as I that it's way too early to look for a second line! I'm with you though, I was sad when I saw that stark white at 10DPO.
Don't give up hope though, you still have several days until most women get a bfp!

Razor congrats on ur bfp!

Good luck to the other ladies testing.

As for me im cd13. Was thinking I would O by now being I normally O on cd 16-17 and I took my first round of clomid this month. Oh well. I'm feeling a little hopeless after we got the statistic of less than 20% chance naturally concieving with my husbands sperm count. Still waiting on the insurance so he can go to a urologist to discuss options.

Hi, I'm new here... after a frustrating (and incredibly early) appearance of AF this morning, I spent way too much of my time today trying to figure out what I can do differently.

DH and I have been actively TTC for 8 months. I had a tubal ligation in 2007 (was bullied into it, really.. but that's another story) and a reversal last November. At the time, the doctor said it was a success with plenty of tube left to be reattached, very clean original marks, a successful dye test, etc.

But, 8 months later, nothing... I've used OPKs, taken vitamins, charted things (but I go to work at 5am, so that doesn't really work out for me) hubby takes the zinc and I'm not sure what else to do.

Now, I'm just in that really depressed phase. I mean, crack his can figure out how to get pregnant, but I can't? What the heck is wrong? I'm young (32), healthy and would really love to be a mommy...

thanks ladies :)

and yes I tested like twice in between. lol both negative then positive on 20DPO!

so sorry you are discouraged Jessica. *hug*

If it is any comfort, it is normal for perfectly fertile couples to take a year to conceive, even when actively trying. So while 8 months is a dreadfully long time to those of us desperately wanting a baby, it's not all together uncommon to take that long, either.

Don't give up on the vitamins though, you need those in your system for a while before you get that magical BFP. We're here for you, you'll find this forum has lots of supportive ladies!
We're all in this for that same elusive goal.

Hello Jessica :)

I definitely know how you feel, we've been trying for 9 months (10 cycles) with no luck so far. we are healthy, relatively young (we're both 31), have super regular cycles and have timed everything perfectly every time. I guess the stars just haven't aligned perfectly for us yet...we'll both get there :hugs:

\Rant/ Why are some people so oblivious?](*,) A supposed friend told me that I was trying too hard to get pregnant. That I was just stressing myself out with charting and I should just stop using it, stop using supplements, just let it happen naturally.
She seemed to completely ignore me when I explained that my body doesn't even WORK right, therefore it can't happen naturally without some help; and that charting tells me (usually) what on earth is going on with my body.
Makes me pretty irritated. \ end rant/

Hi ladies, do you have room for another?
I'm 27, DH is 28, neither of us have had children yet and we really want to be parents ^-^
I'm currently averaging a 35 day cycle and I'm on day 41... :shrug: I think last month the app I'm using was off a day or so, but it shows I've missed my period entirely..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->