The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

Hi can I join?
Been ttc 18months, oh has poor sperm morphology and I don't ovulate :(
Had all bloods come back normal and have satisfactory ovarian reserve but still no ovulation.
Just had a hsg and think my next steps clomid and iui.
Never ever had a bfp, I'm 23 and desperate now to start our family.
OH has had SA's and takes vitamins etc as do I.
We use opk and going to nag dr about clomid ASAP.
So hi :) sorry about rambling, nice to get it all out xx

Hi can I join?
Been ttc 18months, oh has poor sperm morphology and I don't ovulate :(
Had all bloods come back normal and have satisfactory ovarian reserve but still no ovulation.
Just had a hsg and think my next steps clomid and iui.
Never ever had a bfp, I'm 23 and desperate now to start our family.
OH has had SA's and takes vitamins etc as do I.
We use opk and going to nag dr about clomid ASAP.
So hi :) sorry about rambling, nice to get it all out xx

Hi there! I'm similar to you only I'm 2 yrs older!
I never ovulate - and have never gotten a BFP!

How can you use OPk when you don't ovulate maybe you can teach me :) I have gone on clomid once and it helped me ovulate and I got a period which was awesome... but not so awesome because no BFP!

Sigh I can't wait to see two lines on a preg test someday! :hugs:

Hi I use opk every month and its positive on and off all month which the dr says is a def sign there's a prob with ovulating. I have regular periods but I'm at 35day cycles.

Gosh I wish I wasn't part of this club...but I am. I haven't ever gotten a positive before and I had sorta been starting to think that I wouldn't know what it would look like if I got one. (besides, I use the EPT ones, and it's more like two lines for positive and one for negative)

I'm two days away from my supposed start of AF...but I'm spotting now, not gonna waste a test just to get that negative again!

No BFP's here. I'm on CD 13 and have not ovulated. I have PCOS and do not ovulate on my own. My doc put me on 50 mg 5-9 to try for 3 months...if still no BFP then she will send hubby away for a SA (as there is noone locally that does it) and check my tubes. Hopefully those are good, otherwise this has all been for naught. But, I'm feeling positive. I'm pretty sure I o'd last month...got the digital opk's this month to take away the guessing bit. Fingers crossed that this month we get a + opk and a BFP. Good luck to all.

I dont know how some of you ladies cope. This is only my 3rd cycle trying and i feel like i am about to go crazy! I feel like all i think about is ttc!!!

I'm only on month 7 ish, but I'm going crazy! Of course, I know that the first couple of months couldn't count cause I was going off of BC but that doesn't make it any easier! My husband's suggestion is to just try not to think about it (honestly, I think he'd have a tough time not thinking about it if he was taking his temperature every morning and thinking that every time we had sex could be the One).

As far as coping through this, the only help I can offer is to try not to get too excited...ya know? It hurts less if you're wrong and you aren't pregnant. I don't mean be pessimistic...but everything can look like a sign for pregnancy if you want it hard enough. I once convinced myself that I was pregnant and was getting nauseous every morning and I was just CONVINCED. And then I was just devastated when AF arrived...

I dont know how some of you ladies cope. This is only my 3rd cycle trying and i feel like i am about to go crazy! I feel like all i think about is ttc!!!

I'm only on month 7 ish, but I'm going crazy! Of course, I know that the first couple of months couldn't count cause I was going off of BC but that doesn't make it any easier! My husband's suggestion is to just try not to think about it (honestly, I think he'd have a tough time not thinking about it if he was taking his temperature every morning and thinking that every time we had sex could be the One).

As far as coping through this, the only help I can offer is to try not to get too excited...ya know? It hurts less if you're wrong and you aren't pregnant. I don't mean be pessimistic...but everything can look like a sign for pregnancy if you want it hard enough. I once convinced myself that I was pregnant and was getting nauseous every morning and I was just CONVINCED. And then I was just devastated when AF arrived...

We are on month 7 of trying too. We were NTNP for two and half years before that. Each month gets harder and harder.

honestly I distinctly remember having this moment right around the 4 month mark thinking there is no way I can keep doing this month after month but somehow I have.

hi
i have been ntnp since feb and have decided to properly ttc this time currenlty cd2. Taking EPO and santogen mother to be, going to uses cb digital ov tests and soft cups, will try anything at mo.

honestly I distinctly remember having this moment right around the 4 month mark thinking there is no way I can keep doing this month after month but somehow I have.

I still feel like this...often. It's hard to stay positive when you've never gotten a positive!

I've, probably stupidly, been researching fertility.I've worried myself that my almost 11 month ttc is because of pcos. I know no one is a doc, and I'm not ready to see a doc yet, but can anyone with experience shed light?
Irregular but heavy and painful periods pre-bc.
Perfect periods on bc, for 4 years
Came off bc, 4 months for periods to return, back on bc for 7 months.
Off bc, periods resume, 28 day cycle for 2 cycles. 7 week cycle in hospital with suspected burst ovarian cyst. No cysts visible on u/s.
Cycle now between 33-58 days. A little heavy, not really painful.
Acne sufferer, but not too severe. VERY severe dandruff sufferer. Some excess body hair but could be part of ethnic background.
This might seem as though I'm being self-indulgent or obsessive, but it's one of those 'there must be an explanation!' days!
Love xx

I've, probably stupidly, been researching fertility.I've worried myself that my almost 11 month ttc is because of pcos. I know no one is a doc, and I'm not ready to see a doc yet, but can anyone with experience shed light?
Irregular but heavy and painful periods pre-bc.
Perfect periods on bc, for 4 years
Came off bc, 4 months for periods to return, back on bc for 7 months.
Off bc, periods resume, 28 day cycle for 2 cycles. 7 week cycle in hospital with suspected burst ovarian cyst. No cysts visible on u/s.
Cycle now between 33-58 days. A little heavy, not really painful.
Acne sufferer, but not too severe. VERY severe dandruff sufferer. Some excess body hair but could be part of ethnic background.
This might seem as though I'm being self-indulgent or obsessive, but it's one of those 'there must be an explanation!' days!
Love xx

Hi ladies I'm still waiting for my first bfp and still nothing on my 10th month n I'm giving up just fed up with this whole thing and feel like if I ever had a bfp I would feel a little better

chris I know how you feel, I just started my 11th cycle :hugs:

ready.waiting it's possible it's pcos, maybe you could consult your doctor? I've heard others have more success getting testing done if you focus on your irregular cycles rather than ttc when you go in.

luna so sorry AF snagged you again. I was really rooting for you this month. :(

chris I know how you feel, I just started my 11th cycle :hugs:

ready.waiting it's possible it's pcos, maybe you could consult your doctor? I've heard others have more success getting testing done if you focus on your irregular cycles rather than ttc when you go in.

Ill most likely be joining on u month 11 next week! I can feel the pms

Got some great news I got early acceptance into RN school. I'm currently an LPN working with mentally disabled adults and love my job. I was over stressing ttc so DH and decided to stop ttc until January 2013. So now we are NTNP I will continue to take my vitamins, soy, and Maca. This is the first time I feel truly relaxed since we started trying 2 cycles ago. I'm hoping all you ladies get your BFP really soon. Good luck and baby dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->