The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

I dont know how some of you ladies cope. This is only my 3rd cycle trying and i feel like i am about to go crazy! I feel like all i think about is ttc!!!

I'm only on month 7 ish, but I'm going crazy! Of course, I know that the first couple of months couldn't count cause I was going off of BC but that doesn't make it any easier! My husband's suggestion is to just try not to think about it (honestly, I think he'd have a tough time not thinking about it if he was taking his temperature every morning and thinking that every time we had sex could be the One).

As far as coping through this, the only help I can offer is to try not to get too excited...ya know? It hurts less if you're wrong and you aren't pregnant. I don't mean be pessimistic...but everything can look like a sign for pregnancy if you want it hard enough. I once convinced myself that I was pregnant and was getting nauseous every morning and I was just CONVINCED. And then I was just devastated when AF arrived...

We are on month 7 of trying too. We were NTNP for two and half years before that. Each month gets harder and harder.

I'm on month 5. And everytime AF arrives I give myself one day to mope and feel sorry for myself before I pick myself up and focus on the next month. However now that I know my hubby's sperm and motility are low... I'm telling myself not to get that hope this time. Since we only have a 20% chance without improving his numbers. However I'm about to ovulate and I'm doing everything I can to give us a chance... Sigh... It's IMPOSSIBLE to relax about it!!!

Everywhere I turn. Watched King of Queens Carrie was talking about ovulating and planning to get pregnant, then I watched an old episode of Glee I DVR'd and Sue Sylvester is freaking pregnant are you kidding me. Three off my friends had their baby this past week pics all over facebook. I'm surrounded how hell do I relax and not think about it...lol

AF arrived today, sighhh. My only comfort is that she was on time so cycle is maintaining 35day regularity. Good luck tww'ers xx

Hi ladies! Sorry it has been a few days since I have been on here but hello to all the new ladies!

Luna, so sorry AF got you... I was really feeling good vibes for you that cycle!

Ready its possible you have PCOS but if they didnt see cysts on your ovaries then I am not sure... I have pcos and there is A LOT of help out there for us... it just takes a little extra umph... still waiting on my BFP so who knows.

as for me... CD 8 here and finishing up clomid then u/s tues to check follicles... just waiting for now i guess

PCOS is a syndrome so a woman can have PCOS without having the ovarian cysts. She can have all the other problems though such as annovulatory cycles, irregular periods, unexplained weigh gain and etc.
That is part of why PCOS is so linked to insulin resistance and too much testosterone in your system.

Thanks everyone,
Will wait to the 12month mark, then I'll go to the docs.
Huge hugs go those who got a surprise af.
:hug:

Hey all,

I have quick question. Has anyone has nausea from taking the folic acid? I take it with food, but am still nauseous about an hour afterward. It's pretty bad - to the extent that some days it's all I can do to not throw up. I teach high school, so that wouldn't be particularly fun... throwing up never is, but it's not as if I could just run out the door.

So, is anyone in the same boat?

Hey all,

I have quick question. Has anyone has nausea from taking the folic acid? I take it with food, but am still nauseous about an hour afterward. It's pretty bad - to the extent that some days it's all I can do to not throw up. I teach high school, so that wouldn't be particularly fun... throwing up never is, but it's not as if I could just run out the door.

I haven't had any problems but maybe you could try taking it at night instead? or maybe try a different brand?

Hey all,

Ive never had any side affects. I'm sorry, wish I could relate.:nope:

Hey 3gg0! Im doing alright. Of course I have plenty of pregnancy symptoms...as always! 10dpo at bfn...will test 2 days again. How about you???

I am doing good. I am currently 6dpo and trying to stay positive. I had a dream last night that I went into labor. And then I could feel the baby's head stuck down there. Also the doctors where concerned because I wasn't wet. (Lol.. Not sure what that had to do with anything) anyways. I was telling them that my mom couldn't deliver my brother or I naturally so she had a c-section and that I was going to need one too. Of course I woke up right after that.

Then I had another dream that I went to the bathroom and when I wiped AF was here... So needless to say I liked the first dream better.

Right now my biggest worry is that I will have a short LP again and that AF is going to show after 9dpo like last month. However, the soy did make me O extremely early, so hoping that helps. Usually i haven't been O'ing until CD24-27 and I O'ed cycle day 15.

I hope this is both of our months! We could be bump buddies :)

Hey all,

I'm in the same boat all types of vitamins make me vomit soon afterwards...I try to take them before bed and it seems to help :flower:

Just checking into this thread again, another :bfn: this month. Going to try the SMEP plan and OPK's this month.. praying for something to change!

3gg0 I find where ff put your crosshairs last month to be odd, if it was me I would guess you o'ed 3 days earlier and had a normal length lp...i guess it doesn't really matter at this point but just thought I would mention :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->