The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

welcome :)

good luck ladies!

It will be awesome to see everyone get their bfps!

Pink- looks like we have been TTC for about the same amount of time... what kind of treatments have you (and all the other ladies) tried?

I've been charting my bbt since the very beginning. I've been taking prenatals as well. I just started taking Fertilcm a couple months ago. I use to get TONS of EWCM around ovulation time. Sorry for tmi. But ever since we started ttc I feel like I hardly ever get any of it at all. I am also taking Evening Primrose Oil as well. I just started taking that last month. That also helps with cm. The two of them together really seems to be working. I also just recently started using IC OPKs last month. I usually ovulate around CD20. Give or take a day or two. But this month I am way off. I am on CD22, and I just now feel like I will be ovulating within a few more days (based on my cm). No positive OPK yet tho. Evening Primrose Oil is known to possibly push ovulation back a little. I was also stressed out a lot within the first couple weeks of this cycle. So hopefully I still ovulate! Oh...and my Dh has been taking Fertility Blend for men for almost 2 months now. Which now we just found out from his semen analysis that he has low morphology. So hopefully FB will help with that. What all have you tried?

Mind if I join as well?? I am currently on cycle #9 and have yet to get a bfp. :( It will be neat to see us all get our first bfp!
LOoks like we're both about to o :)

Looks like we may be testing around the same time then too! :D Hopefully that means we will both be getting our :bfp: around the same time! Hopefully we all get our :bfp: soon!

just got a supply of super sensitive ICs, can't wait to use them :D

We saw my RE for the first time in January and he started us on a Provera/Clomid regimen... I would use provera to bring AF then go in for an US only to find that my lining was too thin and that my follicles were not maturing, so I was never able to use my trigger. We went through this a few months, and then used femara too, still no success. After I did some research I came across the OD..since the US were so expensive every month and the meds didn't seem to get me anywhere, I decided to give it a try since my insurance covers almost all of it. We took a break for 2ish months bc we got married and enjoyed our honeymoon, and when I got back I got back on the Metformin 1500 mg (awful s/e btw), prenatals, and booked and got the OD yesterday. I had a pretty rough time with the anesthesia (which I don't normally have prob with) but other than that I am just sore and ready to get busy working toward my bfp! I am hoping that I ovulate this month for the first time ever! That would be a HUGE milestone for me right now and a sign that things are headed in the right direction. I meet on Thurs with my RE for a post op and to see where we should go from here.

Yay more people! Welcome!

Thanks! I saw in your sig that you are newly married! Yay congrats! I got married July 13 so I am right there with ya!

That's so awesome. I've been a disney person since I was a little girl, I'm a second generation disney lover and I feel awesome having found my prince charming and I'm glad you found yours! <3

Wow loving this thread and all of the support!

I have been getting some cramping on my left side (ovulated from right side last cycle) which is weird cause I'm only on Cd 10 my opk wasn't positive and I normally don't ovulate until anywhere from 16-20 so I wonder what the cramps mean?

oh wow I love this thread! Well I have been ntnp and TTC for over four years now, and I have lost count of what cycle # I'm on. I just want one BFP! Ok I'm 1 dpo today but I'm getting serious next cycle..I took a couple of months away from my mini obsession to conceive it was consuming me. But I am ready and focused to ttc:thumbup:

Hi can I join? I'm cycle 2 ttc #1. Trying smep and opks this month. I'm 9dpo today.
:dust: to you all xx

:dust:
I hope that everyone gets their BFP soon! Can't wait to see who gets theirs next!
Welcome to the new girls on here!

Brittany (thats my name too :thumbup:) not sure what the cramps mean, hope it leads to your bfp though!

Luna, what is IC? Dont think I have seen that abbrev. before.

Any of you new girls taking any meds to assist with TTC? Anyone seeing a RE/FS?

I am glad I found a thread with some nice girls!! Feels promising! GL to all!

It stands for internet cheapie, I got 30 10mIU/ml tests and they only cost about a dollar each so I can test without guilt :haha:

Ohhh okay... yea I get mine in bulk online too just to save $ ! otherwise it would be WAYY too expensive to support my POAS habit haha. I just ordered a BBT and 25 ov pred sticks for $30 so hopefully they get here by monday so I can track everything this cycle and max my chances.

Kinda off topic: do you ladies have any hobbies? Anything interesting in general going on in your lives?

welcome to the new ladies!

I'm not sure what the cramps were, but i did another opk last night and its getting darker but still not positive so maybe i will be ovulating soon? Who knows!

I went and saw my obgyn and he doesn't seem to think anything is wrong with either me or DH. I showed him my charts and everything. He said he knows i'm ovulating, i'm healthy, young he tested my progesterone which was fine like he said it would be. He said the next step was either try clomid for a few months if it didn't work then he would send me to a FS to have the scan done to make sure my tubes were clear or to skip the clomid and have the scan done first. Well my insurance doesn't cover fertility so i decided to give the clomid a go and I HATED it. I had hot flashes like a crazy person, it way dried me up, it delayed my AF by a week, it made AF weird and dark and thick. It was just bad so I was like lets just keep the good old natural way for a while longer and then if nothing happens we'll go to the FS

as for what is going on with me right now... I am currently in school for radiology (which is something else that makes this ttc thing difficult and reason if it doesn't happen this month i have to take a break until january) and of course football is about to start! I loveee football, fall weather, fires, sweatshirts, and HOLIDAYSSSSSSSSS! i'm soooo excited to start decorating and getting fires going in my fireplace :)

Hi hi, can I join all you ladies? I've been reading through old posts on this forum for the past few days, and finally decided to take the leap and join. Everyone on this forum seems so nice, and it's a relief to find a place where I can share my anxieties and talk to other women who are going through the same thing. We've been TTC for 15 months with no luck whatsoever, and it's been really hard to be so preoccupied with TTC but to not be able to talk to any of my friends about it. (I didn't want the pressure of having people ask... now that 15 months have passed, I'm so glad that we didn't publicise it!)

We've got our first consult with the fertility clinic next week. My husband did a sperm test which came back low on count and morphology, but high on everything else. I also just did my Day 21 test last week, so I guess I'll find out soon whether I actually ovulate or not. I only just started charting and this month there doesn't seem to be a biphasic pattern - I'm so scared that I don't ovulate!

Ok, sorry for writing a whole essay here. Am looking forward to getting to know you ladies, and baby dust to all!

welcome!

i know it may be scary knowing finding out if you do or do not, but you have to look at it this way.. if you don't ovulate than at least you know why it hasn't happened and can work on making it happen.
Good luck!

Hi Abbie :wave:

Brittany I know the radiation thing is a pain in the butt! I work at an animal hospital and had to tell some of my coworkers we are ttc so they can cover for me and do the x-rays during every tww :dohh:

Blucky I am a yoga freak! In fact I need to get up and get ready for my Saturday morning class now :)

Hi aknqtpie, brittany and luna! Brittany - you're right, and that's why we've started to get tests done and go to the doctors. We were just hoping for a long time that if we didn't think about it, it would just happen naturally, and now I'm not sure that's going to happen. But I actually lost my parents in my 20s (in my 30s now), so I don't actually have people to really talk about my anxieties to, so it's feeling a bit scary to go to the doctors and find out if something is wrong. I hope that I'm just being a bit paranoid about it all. Which is easy to do, when you're just in your own headspace and not getting some good grounding from someone outside.

Also Luna - I'm a yoga freak too! I always feel so good when I come out of a class, like all is well with the world.

I just typed a reply and for some reason it didnt come through! grr

Britt- I have heard a lot of people have those effects from clomid, but I never did. Then again it never worked for me so I guess that is why. I just noticed that you were from SC too... I am going to school in cola for surg tech and me and my DH are both HUGE gamecock fans and LOVE football season too!!

Abbie- Welcome! and good luck with your FS appointment! Hope you get some good news and that there arent any obstacles for you!

Luna- I have tried yoga here and there but its not really my thing.. def not as easy as one would think by watching it

asm- I am into crafting big time... i make all sorts of things from blankets, to painting, to bracelets, wall hangings etc- i attached a few pics. I am also addicted to pinterest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->