The 'new' body

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
So this is the body every woman should have??? I don't think so!

What has society come to when this is looked at as a womanly figure? :dohh:

This is from the Daily Fail tho

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...e-Kloss-hailed-new-Body-poses-nude-Vogue.html

She's too skinny for me i think women look better with curves. Showed my hubby and he said she looks like she would snap if someone gave her a good seeing too :rofl:

God, I hate that! The 'new' body.. Whats wrong with the old ones?

Is it just me or is her abdomen/hips area a fucking weird shape :S xx

she needs some food seriously. I never want to look like that.

Her arse must have been air brushed in the first picture! It's far too pert!

I've never understood the unrealistic ideal that every woman must be a size 0.....

I don't think the article means that this is the 'new body' that every woman should have. Elle MacPherson was known as 'The Body,' I think the article means she is the new Elle MacPherson.
Also, I think she looks fine. Yeah, she slim, but she's a supermodel - most of them are slim!
I also don't think it's very nice for people to say, "she looks ill," "she looks disgusting," etc. If I said that I thought fat people looked "disgusting," you probably all have a right go at me (note - I'm not saying that fat people look disgusting, I'm just making a point.)

Her body shape really isn't attractive to me.

I have serious self confidence issues and I still would rather look like me than like her...

Thats not to say I think she's awful or disgusting looking but nah,I wouldn't strive to look like her.

Yeah I don't think it's saying every woman should have this body, just she is seen as 'the body' in the model fashion world etc.

Although I am overweight and want/need to lose weight, i'd rather be my curvy size 16 then so skinny like that, I think that's too thin :S

x

I think more about her health to be honest, she dosnt look healthy at all. Nore do obese people and I can admit that and I am obese. Whats wrong with a normal size 10 or even 12 or 14? wasnt mariyln monroe like a size 14? she was healthy looking to me though considered fat now.

I would never want to look like her, as she looks unhealthy.

I think she looks amazing she's so toned it's unreal. I think they just mean she's the new body in super modelling not that everyone should look like her iykwim. Xx

Not the body I'd want. I'd be happy being a size 12!

Holy cow, that is just way too skinny! If she turned sideways, you wouldn't be able to find her!

Theres nothing wrong with her bum, it probably contains more fat cells than the rest of her body as a whole!

She's a model.. they're skinny :shrug: Not the body I'd want but I understand why shes being called the new body.

She's muscle, not just skin and bones. I like it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->